Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is the Mizzou trash talking thread?

Started by Murr, November 22, 2017, 12:18:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Murr

Hoggish1

Quote from: Murr on November 22, 2017, 12:18:28 pm
'Cause F them that's why.

Sounds like you just started it.  LMAO 

SCREW MIZZOU

Hawgphat

This Razorbacks football season was trashed "Long" before we reached the point of the Missouri game.  This final game is virtually meaningless.  It has no significance whatsoever.  There will be no bowl (thankfully).  There will be no "moral victory".  There is no remaining pride or spirit.  Regardless of the result of the Missouri game, it will not affect the obituary which will immediately follow its conclusion.

This campaign will merely finally - and mercifully - limp to an undistinguished, blisteringly-embarrassing, much-desired termination. 

HF#1

If it was a real rivalry, I'm sure a thread would exist already. We had built more of a rivalry with LSU but I digress.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hoggish1

Quote from: Hawgphat on November 22, 2017, 12:31:26 pm
This Razorbacks football season was trashed "Long" before we reached the point of the Missouri game.  This final game is virtually meaningless.  It has no significance whatsoever.  There will be no bowl (thankfully).  There will be no "moral victory".  There is no remaining pride or spirit.  Regardless of the result of the Missouri game, it will not affect the obituary which will immediately follow its conclusion.

This campaign will merely finally - and mercifully - limp to an undistinguished, blisteringly-embarrassing, much-desired termination. 

While all this is true it would be sweet to avenge that dumbassredheads antics before last year where we let his prediction come true.  Disgusting.

Let's kick their asces just for the hell of it.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Hawgphat on November 22, 2017, 12:31:26 pm

When the chips are down you bail..we get it. You do know there are plenty of threads that you'd fit right in.
With that said, screw the meth capital of the world!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Murr

Quote from: HF#1 on November 22, 2017, 12:32:24 pm
If it was a real rivalry, I'm sure a thread would exist already. We had built more of a rivalry with LSU but I digress.

But they called Bret Bert in the official media guides.

If that doesn't get the fanbase players ready to go, nothing will.

jst01

I've gotta spend Friday eve with an aunt & uncle that are Mizzu fans. I want this win as bad as any this year

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

rljjr

Bc they're not worth it and they can't read.

Inhogswetrust

Agree. My thought is that since they are not in our division they will never be a bitter rival. Besides we have a rival every week we play.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Mike_e on November 23, 2017, 09:23:08 am
Bunch of show-me yankees.

I've seen as many confederate battle flags in Missouri as I have anywhere but Mississippi.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hotdog hog

Oh, it's a rivalry alright! Unfortunately much like the  LSU rivalry, we are on the wrong side of it!

GO

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 23, 2017, 09:49:08 am
I've seen as many confederate battle flags in Missouri as I have anywhere but Mississippi.

They just hang them in their windows trying to hide their meth lab!