Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class of 2013 Football Signees (23)

Started by Tomhog™, May 21, 2012, 02:40:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan1969

Need to take Blanchard off the list since CBB pulled the offer
Then again, he could be the old gray haired guy with the boxers and white stretch tank that sits on his porch with a Natty Lite and an unfiltered Camel cheating death with every breath, just waiting for some poor kid to accidentally touch a blade of grass so he can tell him to get off his lawn.  He's the guy that all the kids claim has shrunken heads in his basement.

Uncommon

Quote from: ListenHereMister on December 22, 2012, 01:36:11 pm
What happened to Lamar Jordan?
Was told by Coach Bielema his skill set didn't fit the offensive style he wanted to bring to Arkansas.  Lamar Jordan's scholarship offer was basically revoked.

hogcard1964

What happened to Tyler Cogswell?  The Hogs need this kid bad!       

Tim Harris

hogcard1964

I didn't know that.  I apologize.

Bad news nonetheless.  Hopefully coach BB rethinks that.

moses_007

Coach had better sign two or three very strong and fast running backs.  That's what we need.

Granny

Should the new punter that committed be added to this list?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 19, 2012, 02:31:49 pm
Yes. Spaight will be taking an online math class. The other 4 already graduated.

So he will be enrolled for Spring semester?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

A Hogwork Orange

Tim Harris

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Tim Harris

Johnson is no longer a commit either.  He may get back in the running right now but most of the recruiting services are no longer showing him as a commit.

Tim Harris

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 07, 2013, 11:58:29 am
I've removed him though ESPN, Rivals, and Scout still have him listed.

Scout has him on the main board but Dudley Dawson has removed him from his list and so has Biddy.  I guess they have to send it up the ladder to get it taken off the "official" list.

josh_sec33

ok, we're going the wrong way with recruits this season.....
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Hog Fan from Camden

Maybe we are saving them up for next year, like A&M did.  Sign 20 this year and 30 next!  :)

Tomhog™

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 07, 2013, 12:22:13 pm
Scout has him on the main board but Dudley Dawson has removed him from his list and so has Biddy.  I guess they have to send it up the ladder to get it taken off the "official" list.

Not surprising with the shoe-string budgets these services have anymore. It's vastly different than it was 4-5 years go, when I feel the services were at their peak.

Tim Harris

tophawg19

that sucks . he was a player who could really help on the inside
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Tim Harris

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 10, 2013, 01:36:40 pm
Well, the good news is that class projections won't take me too long.

I'm expecting them to be complete by March 1st and I feel I'm being pretty lenient.

HogFanWoody

Thanks for keeping us updated Tomhog. Love your Avatar photo too!
WPS Go HOGS!

nwahogfan1

I just can not see Harding coming here if he doesnt even set up a visit date.

razorsharptusk

I hope our Rivals team ranking starts going up soon.  We are down in the 60's.  Any hope that once some of these guys get signed, we will start to climb up?  I know it may be early, but even Kentucky is sitting at 49.  Is this fall due to Coach B. revoking some guys and moving the scholly's around a bit? 
GO HOGS!!

Pork Twain

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 19, 2012, 08:37:42 am
When I'm at home, the table in the OP looks nice and neat.  At work, it looks like a disaster.  I'm sure it's much the same for others, either good or bad.  I'll revamp this if I get some time over the holidays to make it look sharper.
Possible future update for Douglas...  The St Louis Cardinals Scout forum I go to allows you to copy and paste an excel table and it retains its lines and cells.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

ldfergu

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

schmeck

So we are currently sitting at 13 Players.  I honestly don't see us filling out this class with 12 more souls.  I think we may end up with a nice class if we can hit on Tenpenny, Collins, Skipper, and at least 2-3 others.  My question is should we fill holes with leftovers or should we just work hard on the ones we really want and move on to next year.  We sure have holes to fill on the DL and RB positions.  I honestly think we have to sign at least two RB's no matter who they are this year.  Would hate to waste the scholly's but at the rate we are going, we may have to just to fill the roster.  I'm a little nervous right now.  I'm always an optomistic Hogs fan, but I'm really thinking that with the coaching change, Bielema got too late of a start to be effective this year on the recruiting trail.  I see where we are getting tons of highly rated players interested lately, but its not translating to commits yet.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

razorsharptusk

It may take a year of CBB proving himself as well.   So many have talked about the differences in the conference he came from and the SEC. Will his coaching style fit the SEC..etc. The talk is that he will build a big and physical team to compete with the likes of Bama and LSU.  I guess many may be waiting to see if, after this year, he has taken a huge step in that direction. 
GO HOGS!!

Tomhog™

I don't see the Hogs signing 25.  Might be more like 18-21.  I don't believe they will just start throwing out offers just for fillers. CBB's used to signing less than 25 anyways, so I'm sure there will be no distress over it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

iluvmyslute89

So am i the only one that see's the improvement in recruiting since BB was hired? we don't get them juco's and the other 5 new commits without him. A DT and OL from hawaii? sign em up!

glkman69

11   DT   Ke'tyrus Marks   NR   NR   2*   NR   6'3",320,5.5   Honolulu, HI   HS

Marks is from Florida, not Hawaii.  :razorback:

iluvmyslute89

Root66

Quote from: Tomhog™ on May 21, 2012, 02:40:04 pm
2013 FOOTBALL SIGNEES

PosName24/7   ESPN   Rivals   Scout   Meas.   LocationHS/JC
1OLBMyke Tavarres86783*3*6'2",220Weed, CAJC
2CBCarroll Washington95783*3*6'0",180Salinas, CAJC
3STiquenton Coleman82752*2*5'10",200Milledgeville, GAJC
4OLJonathan McClure792*3*3*6'4",305El Dorado, KSJC
5LBMartrell Spaight86773*3*6'1",220NLR, ARJC

2013 FOOTBALL COMMITMENTS

PosName24/7   ESPN   Rivals   Scout   Meas.   LocationHS/JC
1QBAustin Allen90803*4*6'2",205Fayetteville, ARHS
2LBBrooks Ellis89813*3*6'2",215,4.6Fayetteville, ARHS
3ATHAlex Brignoni86723*3*6'1",190,4.6Fayetteville, ARHS
4TEHunter Henry94854*4*6'6",235,4.7Little Rock, ARHS
5DETevin Beanum82763*3*6'4",235Forrest City, ARHS
6WRDrew Morgan75673*2*6'0",180,4.5Greenwood, ARHS
7PSam Irwin-Hill79792*2*6'3",210SF, CAJC
8OLReeve Koehler90794*3*6'3",320,5.5Honolulu, HIHS
9ATHDJ Dean84723*3*5'11",175,4.5Newton, TXHS
10SDe'Andre Coley7776NRNR6'1",185,4.4Miami, FLHS
11DTKe'tyrus Marks83712*NR6'2",285Riviera Beach, FLHS
12OTDan Skipper87773*3*6'10",292Acarda, CO ARVADA, COHS

2013 Commitment List Links:  24/7   ESPN   Rivals   Scout

FTFY

DeltaBoy

billmontgomery10

February 03, 2013, 10:35:15 am #94 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:59:36 am by billmontgomery10
Add Hartfield, Marshall and Evans to the commit list. Hawgs should hear something from Johnson and Mitchell in the next 24 hours.

Tim Harris

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on February 03, 2013, 10:35:15 am
Add Hartfield, Marshall and Evans to the commit list. Hawgs should hear something from Johnson and Mitchell in the next 24 hours.

Another board is reporting the Johnson may not announce until NSD but that the coaches know where he is going.

DeltaBoy

iluvmyslute89

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!