Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansan's in the majors

Started by pigture perfect, April 03, 2017, 06:55:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

How are they doing?
Benintendi had a 3 run game winner today.
Logan Forsythe had a pretty good game for the Dodgers today as they won going away.
Travis Wood couldn't throw it in the ocean today and got blown up for the Royals.

Anyone else?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

clutch

Smyly is hurt again..... Out for 6-8 weeks.

pigture perfect

Dallas being brilliant again tonight. Out pitched King Felix. Won 3-0 with a 2 hitter in 7 strong.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

GolfNut57

Benintendi mired in a horrific slump. Since May 10th he has gone 6-73 for a .082 batting average in the stretch. Has he ever struggled so badly at the college level?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Ashur Tolliver (Sylvan Hills, UALR) was called back up recently by the Astros but immediately put on the DL.  He's scheduled to come off of it later this week and should join their bullpen.  (I keep up with Ashur because I coached him in youth league and he's one of my son's best friends).
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.