Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When does spring practice start?

Started by presidenthog, February 26, 2018, 08:07:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

presidenthog

Also ugly since you are back can you please give us some practice reports again!  :)

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: presidenthog on February 26, 2018, 08:07:19 pm
Also ugly since you are back can you please give us some practice reports again!  :)

I wish.

I'm on the other side of the state.  About a 4 hour (one way) drive over there.  Miss those days though.
Retired Radio Host

ricepig

liljo

Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

JIHawg

Can an ordinary Joe watch a practice, or do you have to be a coach or media person?

Hawgphat

I had temporarily lost track of time.  Does Spring Football practice start on Thursday, - - 3 days from now?  - - That's March 1st.

TexHog188

Quote from: JIHawg on February 26, 2018, 10:29:53 pm
Can an ordinary Joe watch a practice, or do you have to be a coach or media person?

Everyone on Hogville is a coach, so just flash your post total and strut on in.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: JIHawg on February 26, 2018, 10:29:53 pm

If you are friends with your local high school coach, he could bring you as a guest.  Arkansas high school coaches can attend, but they must call ahead of time and register. 

ricepig

Quote from: TexHog188 on February 26, 2018, 11:33:46 pm
Everyone on Hogville is a coach, so just flash your post total and strut on in.

+1, very underrated post.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

ricepig

Practices are only open to the media for 4 periods, right now. I'm sure they'll have some open scrimmages, eventually. High school coaches and players will be able to attend assuming they have called ahead and been put on the list.