Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Err who exactly is still picking MSU as an auto win?

Started by majp51, September 16, 2017, 08:44:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

majp51

CBB has only beat them once, and Todd Grantham looks like he is planning on winning the Broyles Award this year.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Bubba's Bruisers

Nobody, but I do fully expect some newly found bravado about LSU.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

sickboy

People will just switch to thinking LSU sucks. It's how it goes.

HiggiePiggy

We have only lost to Mississippi State in Arkansas 1 time. Who was the head coach?   
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hobhog

It's a win in RRS. Maybe win at Baton Rouge. Tigers suc.

JaketheSnake

It hasn't been the same MS ST since Mullen has been there.  You won't see P5 teams pounding their chest over beating Baylor this year.  The game never stands still.

PonderinHog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 16, 2017, 08:54:07 pm
We have only lost to Mississippi State in Arkansas 1 time. Who was the head coach?
Bielema, both times. 

bigeasyhog

cosmodrum

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 08:56:42 pm
Bielema, both times. 

I can confirm. I was there for both. The first one was the worst football game I had ever seen.
Go away, batin'

hobhog

Calling All Hogs

PonderinHog

The_Iceman

Miss State will kick our ass. Mullen is 10x the coach that Bielema is.

The_Iceman

Quote from: hobhog on September 16, 2017, 08:56:05 pm

So do we. As long as Bret is our coach, we could lose to anyone.

bondhue

Quote from: hobhog on September 16, 2017, 08:56:05 pm
If we win both I'll give $100 to your favorite charity.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

Poker_hog

Mississippi State is one of those win at all costs programs.  We can't compete with them.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Porkette

There are never automatic wins or losses. Teams can also look drastically different from week to week. It's why we watch the games!
GO HOGS GO!

bondhue

That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

panhandlepig

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on September 16, 2017, 09:01:29 pm
I don't have anyone down as an automatic win.

I've never done that automatic win stuff. I've always worried about the next one. We are in serious trouble going forward. Who do we play next? 

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

bondhue

rtr

Quote from: Poker_hog on September 16, 2017, 09:04:53 pm
Mississippi State is one of those win at all costs programs.  We can't compete with them.
Isn't that the truth.(sarcasm)
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

codeHog

If MSU does not get into the NCAA mess that Ole Miss is into.....just think they will own the state of Mississippi for a few years after the NCAA gets into the Ole Miss  business

PonderinHog

Quote from: panhandlepig on September 16, 2017, 09:06:15 pm
   I've never done that automatic win stuff. I've always worried about the next one. We are in serious trouble going forward. Who do we play next? A & M
Are you dried out yet?

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: majp51 on September 16, 2017, 08:44:38 pm
CBB has only beat them once, and Todd Grantham looks like he is planning on winning the Broyles Award this year.

Grantham has always been a solid D coach.  When he was let go or left (don't know the details) I knew Mark Richt was leaving UGA one way or the other soon.  I do wish he had stayed with Bobby at Louisville so we wouldn't have to face him but I knew that wasn't a good match.  Not looking forward to MSU game.

JOKERHOG

funny how the homers on here always mark ms state as an automatic win.  They would have beat BB by at least 5 touchdowns tonight
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: JOKERHOG on September 16, 2017, 09:18:51 pm
funny how the homers on here always mark ms state as an automatic win.  They would have beat BB by at least 5 touchdowns tonight

and that QB they have.....I think his name is Clutch Cargo......looks pretty good.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 08:56:42 pm
Bielema, both times. 
2015 at DWRRS still burms my biscuits. Especially in light of recent kicking woes.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

panhandlepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 09:12:36 pm
Are you dried out yet?

We got nothing over here .  No drying out necessary.  I really don't live in Florida, it's basically Alabama. I know who we play next. And I'm officially worried.  We look horrible. Screw the Aggies.

PossumFan

I never have considered any SEC foe an "automatic win" OR an "automatic loss." I might be the only person on this board who isn't conceding a loss to Bama. Strange things can happen. Make 'em earn it.

Pigsknuckles

Not me. Just thankful we don't have to play Vandy.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Dirty

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on September 16, 2017, 09:55:42 pm
Not me. Just thankful we don't have to play Vandy.

Amen brother. Glad we don't play UK either.
Hogs up! Covid down!