Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEW uniforms for PK80

Started by The_Iceman, November 16, 2017, 08:12:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwood

Not bad. I don't like the reversible look however. Wish it was more solid and less mesh looking.

40MINSOFHELL

Where Can I buy those shorts?

razorhead94

Surprised there is no SEC logo on it.  Noticed that Florida doesn't have it as well.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

HawgsPolo

That chest Hog is fantastic. I say keep them as an alternate  8)
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on November 16, 2017, 08:23:59 am
Look like practice jerseys... And I'm not a fan of anything anthracite
those arent anthracite
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Iceman

What I would like to see is to take the Duke template below. Make it red and white. Replace "DUKE" with "HOGS" and their "D" logo with our Hog.

I think that be an awesome alternate uni.

tasteslikechicken

I'm usually for a change up in the uni but I don't care for these. They remind me of practice jerseys as others have said. But if the players like em and the recruits like em then what the hell I guess.

TheRazorback500

I like it (just not all the time). It leaves no doubt what team is represented. I like the number 2, also. It was my daughter's softball jersey #
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Nolan's Boots

Quote from: bigred223 on November 16, 2017, 09:02:20 am
Not a huge fan, but I will like them more if we win in them!

Was about to post the exact same thing.
Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

BadHog

Quote from: Springfield_MO_Razorback on November 16, 2017, 09:37:13 am
Out of the sixteen teams we are the only team with our logo on the front. I wonder what the thought process was in deciding to use the running hog and to be the only team of sixteen to use a logo.

Sooners? Buckeyes? Blue? No logo there. Horns? Too awkward for that space. Love the HOG!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

rusvegashog

Quote from: Wisco Pig on November 16, 2017, 08:59:48 am
I like having the hog where "ARKANSAS" would go.   Otherwise, meh.

The players will probably like the unis, though, so it's all good.
This for the most part

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on November 16, 2017, 10:02:18 am
I just wished we pushed the Cardinal and White more. You never see Bama or OU in black or any of their apparel, memorabilia with black. It's annoying. I get it's an accent, but not our color. Stop with the black and anthracite!
We wear Cardinal and White 99.9% of the time. I think they push those colors enough. A little change up every once in a while won't hurt anybody. Almost all teams have an alternate white or an alternate black uniform. It's good to get out of our box on occasion.

BTW I absolutely love the Black and Cardinal color scheme. Just wish the name "ARKANSAS" was where the Hog is. That would set if off for sure.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

USChog

I like them. I like that every other team has their university name and Arkansas just has the Hog logo. What really matter is how the boys play in them though. This tournament will be a great test to see where the Hogs really are.

I'm looking forward to a great Thanksgiving week!

HogFan1973

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 16, 2017, 08:19:13 am
Nice. Love how prominent the Razorback is.

YES!  Simple, but classic.