Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt

Started by WilsonHog, September 23, 2017, 09:22:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Since Bret Bielema came to Arkansas in 2013, Hogs are 10-23 (.303) in SEC games. Only Vandy (9-23) and Kentucky (9-24) have been worse.

ATU HOG

Remember when CBB was spewing stats on us about "last ten games"....car salesman who's been exposed

Lanny

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 23, 2017, 09:22:02 pm
Since Bret Bielema came to Arkansas in 2013, Hogs are 10-23 (.303) in SEC games. Only Vandy (9-23) and Kentucky (9-24) have been worse.
and the season just started
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Letsroll1200

Bret should win 6 games this season and resign to save your career. Continuing to coach at Arkansas will only hurt him in getting his next coaching job.  This will be a win win situation for Bret and Arkansas.

Dark Helmet Hog

Reality is sobering. Heck, it's as borderline erotic as a 15 million buyout.

Potosihog

And Vanderbilt and Kentucky are getting better.

panhandlepig

BentonvilleJeff

Told my boy these stats and he said if not for the Hunter Heave we would be tied for the worst.

Hoggiedawg

#Uncommon and best recruiting ever.  Just ask CBB fluffers. 

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on September 23, 2017, 09:33:44 pm
Bret should win 6 games this season and resign to save your career. Continuing to coach at Arkansas will only hurt him in getting his next coaching job.  This will be a win win situation for Bret and Arkansas.

He will not resign.  He's going to ride it out in his flip flops and cash out.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Bacons Rebellion

Cmheinley

Kentucky should have won. Feel bad for them. Holding call took them barely out of FG range. Their kicker is a badass. aA 57yd try and he was maybe 5 yards short. Good game.

Bacons Rebellion

Watching the 4th quarter of the Kentucky game was like watching Arkansas. You just kind of knew Kentucky would lose to Florida. In football, Kentucky is a loser. Florida is not. It's really what we have become. We might play well, but we have learned to find a way to lose. We know our place and we submit, even when the situation doesn't warrant it.

LR_Matt

Wait, we're much better b/c we're in the west.... right? LOL

orvillesghost

I felt that as well...

bad teams just find a way to lose

also just happened to Iowa

LRHawg

Quote from: Cmheinley on September 23, 2017, 10:13:45 pm
Kentucky should have won. Feel bad for them. Holding call took them barely out of FG range. Their kicker is a badass. aA 57yd try and he was maybe 5 yards short. Good game.
Can relate to KY fans. Would have won a few over the past few years if not for bad calls. Florida 2009 will not be forgotten. That said, screw UK, your bball team gets these calls all the time, this is how other teams feel.

codeHog

Bielema was jinxed from the start.............may never get to play Kentucky or Vandy

BigoBoys

Quote from: Cmheinley on September 23, 2017, 10:13:45 pm
From the TV looked like a questionable call. 

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on September 23, 2017, 10:16:22 pm
Watching the 4th quarter of the Kentucky game was like watching Arkansas. You just kind of knew Kentucky would lose to Florida. In football, Kentucky is a loser. Florida is not. It's really what we have become. We might play well, but we have learned to find a way to lose. We know our place and we submit, even when the situation doesn't warrant it.

JL and BB have certainly welcomed this kind of play to Arkansas.  They have also convinced a significant amount of Arkansas fans to this attitude. 

doc53

...and add this one to the list of games we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory....another first half lead we could not hold.
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

hawgdavis

Quote from: doc53 on September 23, 2017, 10:21:22 pm
...and add this one to the list of games we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory....another first half lead we could not hold.

A lead that could have been extended,instead we run the clock out, I was cussing at the tv because I knew we would need the points, but what do I know I'm just a fan

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Potosihog on September 23, 2017, 09:35:45 pm
And Vanderbilt and Kentucky are getting better.
both lost today. one 59-0 ....
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hoggie17

Quote from: panhandlepig on September 23, 2017, 09:39:29 pm
It's gonna be a long ugly season.
And next year will be longer, new QB, CBB can't coach QB's.

gangstaback

Wow.

So Kentucky and Vandy are better this year then they usually are. And we are just about the same.

Can we all agree if we are last in this s table at the end of the season he's gotta go? Whether January 1st or whatever brings down the buyout.

chiefhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 24, 2017, 12:25:54 am
We go to Bama. Could be just as bad. If we cannot stop A&M running game heaven help with Bama.

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 24, 2017, 12:25:54 am

The "one" was against Alabama. I foresee a similar drumming in our future. At least it won't be at home this year.