Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great feature on Frank Ragnow's father

Started by factchecker, May 21, 2017, 12:01:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgmasta

runninhog

Thanks for the post. A very touching story about a great family.

sowmonella

Thanks so much for posting this. Very moving piece.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Buff

Just got through reading that.  What an amazing read.  Prayers to Frank and the Ragnow family.  Thankfully, both of my parents are still here.  I wish Frank Ragnow had the same luxury - hopefully he is able to find peace on the field this year knowing that Jon is still watching and cheering as loud as ever.

hogfanfish

After seeing in the article that he was suffering emotionally all year and still was rated the best O-lineman in the country, I feel for the D-linemen he faces this year when he is truly motivated.

DeltaBoy

Good Job and he still in our prayers.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hoggish1

Frank will always have his father's memory and support looking over his shoulder.  A great read about a wonderful family.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!