Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lou Holtz speech

Started by superior_wang, September 04, 2010, 11:08:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

superior_wang

September 04, 2010, 11:08:33 pm Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 11:26:35 pm by superior_wang
ok, weve all joked around about him in the past, but he's even worse now.  Not to be a jerk , but has he had a stroke as well? Havent heard that, but he is almost unintelligible these days

fyi, yes , I am a dumbass and did not spell "speech" correctly when I originally posted this. 

bao187

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

TomasPistola

Quote from: superior_wang on September 04, 2010, 11:08:33 pm
ok, weve all joked around about him in the past, but he's even worse now.  Not to be a jerk , but has he had a stroke as well? Havent heard that, but he is almost unintelligible these days

Calling someone else unintelligible when your grammar is this horrible is kinda hypocritical.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

superior_wang

yes, time for bed.

But , he is sounding like sylvester the cat.

Arkiebrian

superior_wang

Quote from: Arkiebrian on September 04, 2010, 11:20:38 pm
you could fix it you know
nah, im not uptight about muh spellin,   hell, im from arkansas for god's sake.

Ftsmithmike

I hate the GD grammar nazis on Hville. The OP is valid. The guy is way past his time. I like that ESPN gives him the role he has bc he has earned that respect in CFB. But it is obvious the end is near for him. I wonder if they have already put his "Liftime Reel" together JIC?

"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

Arkiebrian

Quote from: superior_wang on September 04, 2010, 11:23:12 pm
nah, im not uptight about muh spellin,   hell, im from arkansas for god's sake.
wow

TomasPistola

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 04, 2010, 11:29:41 pm
I hate the GD grammar nazis on Hville. The OP is valid. The guy is way past his time. I like that ESPN gives him the role he has bc he has earned that respect in CFB. But it is obvious the end is near for him. I wonder if they have already put his "Liftime Reel" together JIC?

Hate? Because some people prefer the world realize that not all Arkansans are inbred retards? I'm sorry you hate me then.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

superior_wang

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 04, 2010, 11:29:41 pm
yeah, as they say dont sweat the small stuff. posting on hogville is small stuff.

Im a big fan of coach holtz ,  he did great things for the hogs,  I just noticed he has really changed since last season as I recall.

superior_wang

Quote from: TomasPistola on September 04, 2010, 11:32:46 pm
Hate? Because some people prefer the world realize that not all Arkansans are inbred retards? I'm sorry you hate me then.
yeah ,  but  this board is only read by inbred retards from arkansas like us. Lighten up, Francis.

husker71

Yea, you are probably right about his ability to keep going on TV, but I always  said that if I needed 1 person to get my team fired up for 1 game I would love to have Lou do it for me.

bao187

i was joking when i put "speech", no offense to superior_wang, i was in a good mood and was posting on like every topic i could
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.