Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A MUCH, MUCH BETTER Houston Nutt SEC Preview Sports Illustrated Cover!

Started by SharpTusk, July 18, 2009, 09:15:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SharpTusk

KEEPING WITH THE SUGGESTIONS BELOW, HERE IT IS!

Courtesy of SharpTusk!

View the Full Size Photo Here!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg164/SharpTusk/NuttonSIsCovercopy1.jpg

Look for SEC West Ring, Rose Glasses, Razorback in the Glasses, Donna Bragg (Where else but on the Phone!),  The Airplane above his head, on the Road to Nowhere and OF COURSE, THE GOLDEN HANDCUFFS BLING !!

ANYTHING ELSE???
Writer on  hog database

ballinhog

What a frickin moron. That retard is setting himself up for failure like no one Ive ever seen.

dougieritch

Hootie, what a POS!

That pic just pisses me off!  Anyone ready for October 24th?

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

The Boar War

"Ole Miss on the March to Nowhere".  Well at least they won't get lost they've been there a lot of times.

Hawgboy64

Arrogance has and always will TCTWF downfall. 
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

SRFL

usnavyhogfan

Someone should Photoshop golden handcuffs in there too
The dream is free, the journey is not.

mellonhead

That pos is already dreading the Arkansas game because he knows we are gonna be much improved and Bobby is pi$$ed. Big ole mudholes.

Tejano Jawg

Funny. And I like the addition of the little cell phone.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

rlamb

I didn't know this dim-wit masqueraded as Howdy Doody==Horatio Caine

SkunkyMunky

Quote from: ballinhog on July 18, 2009, 10:05:08 am
What a frickin moron. That retard is setting himself up for failure like no one Ive ever seen.
he has this year... and then it is all down hill... he will wind up with a new job by the end of the season and slime off to some school where losing is perfectly acceptable.
"Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?"
Jimmy Johnson

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."
Barry Switzer

SharpTusk

Here you go !!   Please let me know of anything else that needs to adorne the cover !!
Writer on  hog database

PoormansRobbyHampton

HoundHog

They got him looking like Elton John. Is that not earrings I'm seeing? OMG!

SharpTusk

Quote from: HoundHog on July 19, 2009, 04:36:05 pm
They got him looking like Elton John. Is that not earrings I'm seeing? OMG!

HoundHog, you DO know this is a photoshopped photo to make the opposite point about the direction of Ol' Miss football, right?  Look at the bigger photo and you'll see all of the good details.
Writer on  hog database

athunt

"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

old hog

Matt Burks

I have to admit, Aaron did a good job of covering that last night on Razorback Nation. If you missed it, he brought out the sunglasses and was very tounge-in-cheek! great stuff.

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on July 20, 2009, 09:34:28 pm

http://www.dolphinfleet.com/Hogville/sinutt.jpg

Proof that you CAN judge a book by looking at the cover....he is the living and breathing essence of a "moron" and he looks it.
Great job DH.

BigDawgHawg

Quote from: dougieritch on July 18, 2009, 10:08:59 am
Hootie, what a POS!

That pic just pisses me off!  Anyone ready for October 24th?

Ill be ready, I will be in Vegas that weekend and Ill be putting my money on the Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDawgHawg

Since I will be in Vegas, I will make a bet that there will be less players giving ole hootie huggs and kisses after this game.