Who starts in secondary next year?

Started by bythelake, January 23, 2017, 06:52:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bythelake

Lots of players graduated this year. 

Ryan pulley at one corner for sure.
Richardson somewhere. 

Who else?

Typing from phone so limited with my age.

bennyl08

Toliver, Pulley, Liddell, and Ramirez are all likely to start. Brown, Curl, Curtis, and Tutt will likely all be in the rotation before too long. Coley might be a run team/play substitute and Richardson will rotating in to whatever position we need him as he can play them all.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Jackrabbit Hog

I like Pulley a lot, and Tolliver has at least shown flashes the last couple of years.  I've felt worse about our secondary.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

jgphillips3

Pulley is the real deal.  He could play for any team in the league.  He will be our boundary corner I would assume.  After that the positions could be up for grabs but, like Benny, I suspect Toliver, Liddel and Ramirez are likely to be the other three.

I like Pulley but if we have the usual time defined regression, who knows about anyone.  Maybe we will be deep enough that it won't matter.  I just hope the Guys gets looked at enough for the coaching staff to make a sound judgement, conditioned enough for the players to hang and mentally toughen enough to go win some.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: 12247 on January 23, 2017, 08:50:39 pm
I like Pulley but if we have the usual time defined regression, who knows about anyone.

Hmm. Wouldn't call it a trend exactly.
[CENSORED]!

wikipedia brown

I really like toliver blitzing, he shows aggression in that aspect. if he can clean up mistakes in coverage and inconsistency, he will have a fine year.

RebelW

Potosihog

Quote from: RebelW on January 23, 2017, 09:48:53 pm
Tutt will surprise a lot of people

Anyone know how his rehab is going?  He certainly had the confidence of the coaches before getting hurt.  I hope he comes back just as good.