Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What our 2 deep could be 3 years from now

Started by bennyl08, January 18, 2017, 01:23:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

January 18, 2017, 01:23:21 pm Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 07:45:51 pm by bennyl08
I'm ignoring some things such as JUCO eligibility and that some players will be obviously be gone early for the draft like Whaley. However, the point of this thread is to get some excitement for the players we've recruited the past two seasons.

QB: Cole Kelley, Daulton Hyatt
RB: Devwah Whaley, Maleek Williams, Hayden
FB: Hayden Johnson
WR: Martin, Jackson, Boateng
WR: Jones, Barkley, Nance
WR: Hammonds, Warren
TE: Patton, Gunter
OT: Ramirez, Adcock, Clenin, Wagner
OG: Malone, Heinrich
C: ?

3-4

DE: Agim, Taylor, James
DT: Capps, Guidry
SOLB: Ramsey, Marshall, Fisher
ILB: Harris, LeFrance, Walker
WOLB: AJB, Paul, Munson,
CB: Curtis, Tutt, McClellion
SS: Brown, Smith, Edwards
FS: Curl, Hernandez, Barnes
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

That offense would be absolutely killer. Only thing missing is some depth to the interior OL.

On defense, there are nasty players all over the field. We've already seen Agim and Capps on the DL. Harris is already one of our higher rated LB'ers. Curtis and brown look to be absolute studs when they get here. We'd need more 3-4 DL players and corners in the future.

Keep in mind, this is also neglecting the ~47 players we'd sign in the '18 and '19 recruiting classes as well as neglecting redshirts from classes before.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 01:28:21 pm
That offense would be absolutely killer. Only thing missing is some depth to the interior OL.

On defense, there are nasty players all over the field. We've already seen Agim and Capps on the DL. Harris is already one of our higher rated LB'ers. Curtis and brown look to be absolute studs when they get here. We'd need more 3-4 DL players and corners in the future.

Keep in mind, this is also neglecting the ~47 players we'd sign in the '18 and '19 recruiting classes as well as neglecting redshirts from classes before.
No Bumper Pool?? May have Orji, too. And Brian Williams.... And Chevin. And Curl. That defense could be much much better than you have it.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

bennyl08

January 18, 2017, 01:30:50 pm #3 Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 07:29:58 pm by bennyl08
If a 4-3 defense

DE: Agim, Marshall, Taylor, James
DT: Capps, Guidry, James
SLB: Ramsey, Fisher
MLB: Harris, LeFrance, Walker
OLB: AJB, Paul, Munson

bennyl08

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 18, 2017, 01:29:44 pm
No Bumper Pool?? May have Orji, too. And Brian Williams.... And Chevin. And Curl. That defense could be much much better than you have it.

Those players aren't committed yet to my knowledge. But yes, the future is bright.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 01:31:41 pm
Those players aren't committed yet to my knowledge. But yes, the future is bright.
Pool is. And he's a sure fire starter.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Razinhail

Marshall is around 300 lbs now, would probably be a 4-3 tackle/3-4 end. Could see Taylor moving to OLB if we go to a 3-4 base, if his speed is as advertised.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Pork Twain

Projecting a year out is risky, three years...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MS_HogFan

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 01:30:50 pm
If a 4-3 defense

DE: Agim, Marshall, Taylor, James
DT: Capps, Guidry, James
SLB: Ramsey, Fisher
MLB: Harris, LeFrance, Walker
AJB, Paul, Munson
SS: Smith, Edwards
FS: Brown, Hernandez, Barnes

Hasn't Ramsey already played 2 years?
SOOIE

bennyl08

Quote from: Razinhail on January 18, 2017, 01:35:24 pm
Marshall is around 300 lbs now, would probably be a 4-3 tackle/3-4 end. Could see Taylor moving to OLB if we go to a 3-4 base, if his speed is as advertised.

Did I get those two mixed up again? Both of them came so late I hadn't seen any film on them until late into this season and honestly had forgotten we signed them until recently as well. One of them is super fast and explosive, the other was slower and stronger.

bennyl08

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 18, 2017, 01:32:52 pm
Pool is. And he's a sure fire starter.

link? Isn't listed in the recruiting thread of 2017 commits.

bennyl08

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 18, 2017, 01:36:36 pm

Not going to bet money on any of this. Simply setting up to show the level of talent we are currently exciting. A lot of exciting guys from earlier classes will be playing ahead of them, so, thought it would fun to see what our team could look like when the 2 most recent classes are the upper classmen.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bennyl08

Quote from: MS_HogFan on January 18, 2017, 01:38:02 pm
Hasn't Ramsey already played 2 years?

Yeah, forgot he counts as a sophomore this year. He was a "new" recruit this year so I was basing this "depth chart" off of players added in just the last 2 classes of which he is one.

Similarly, any of the JUCO players this year that only have 2 years will not be around in 3. So, there are a lot of flaws. The point wasn't for it to be perfect. Just illustrating what a depth chart of our recent signees would look like and how exciting it is.

bennyl08

Quote from: factchecker on January 18, 2017, 02:18:48 pm
https://twitter.com/bumperpool10/status/795802722310254592

Somebody get Tomhog to get his list updated. That's from November? Jeesh.

Also, he isn't listed on 247's commitment's either.

EDIT: Pool is a 2018 commitment. Ineligible for this thread.

DiamondHogFan

Dr. Starcs

Wait till next year has become wait till 2 or 3 years. Such a sad state.

factchecker

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 02:21:36 pm
Pool is a 2018 commitment. Ineligible for this thread.

Agreed.  I hope we hold onto Pool though. He is a good one.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 18, 2017, 02:27:40 pm
Wait till next year has become wait till 2 or 3 years. Such a sad state.

No need to try and troll.

This isn't a wait until 2 or 3 years thread. Our roster had a lot to replace this year. That people are actually disappointed we did what we were expected to do shows that we could have (and should have) exceeded those expectations. Next year's roster is very exciting as is 2018's.

There's been a lot of talk about the current stars on the team. Also, fans complaining about recruiting classes not being as good as they want. This thread is to show that such fears are not warranted. I feel very comfortable in saying that there's 16 players out of those two classes who will go on to be drafted barring some mental breakdown a la Reed. (breakdown here not meaning something to hospitalize them, but a breakdown of discipline such as a marquel wade arrest who had more than enough physical talent to play in the NFL or a Funderburke who quit the team).

bennyl08

JOKERHOG

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 01:28:21 pm

Killer offense won't matter if we don't have nasty all over the field on defense.  We have a long way to go on D.
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

bennyl08

Quote from: JOKERHOG on January 19, 2017, 07:07:17 pm
Killer offense won't matter if we don't have nasty all over the field on defense.  We have a long way to go on D.

Check out highlights of Agim, Capps, Guidry, Taylor, Harris, AJB, LeFrance, Curtis, Curl, Brown, Fisher and Tutt. Those are some nasty players, at all levels of the defense.

JOKERHOG

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 19, 2017, 07:14:23 pm
Check out highlights of Agim, Capps, Guidry, Taylor, Harris, AJB, LeFrance, Curtis, Curl, Brown, Fisher and Tutt. Those are some nasty players, at all levels of the defense.

Good, but I will believe nasty all over the field for an Arkansas Defense when I see it.  Hope you are right though
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

tophawg19

Barnes will likely be offense . another Joe Adams type that Enos will love . and Munson likely stays at Strong safety He is 6'0 ft [maybe ] and 200 lbs . you can add a few pounds but can't add height . i can't see him growing into a 3-4 lb. playing inside at 6 ft . isn't likely
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RebelW

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 01:23:21 pm
I'm ignoring some things such as JUCO eligibility and that some players will be obviously be gone early for the draft like Whaley. However, the point of this thread is to get some excitement for the players we've recruited the past two seasons.

QB: Cole Kelley, Duane Hyatt

3-4

Daulton Not Duane

bennyl08

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 19, 2017, 07:27:02 pm
Barnes will likely be offense . another Joe Adams type that Enos will love . and Munson likely stays at Strong safety He is 6'0 ft [maybe ] and 200 lbs . you can add a few pounds but can't add height . i can't see him growing into a 3-4 lb. playing inside at 6 ft . isn't likely

What Warren, and Stewart, and Hammonds who are also Joe Adams types? As explosive as Adams was, it's best to have variety on the field. An ideal WR grouping would have a #1 receiver like a Julio/Green/Childs/etc... That big bodied guy who is also a deep threat. Then, your #2 is either that really physical WR like a Boldin/Hatcher or somebody who has good size and runs crisp routes like a Pettway/Roddy White/etc... Then, you have in the slot, either a really agile player like a Joe Adams/Harvin/Cruz or a crisp route runner who is just too small or lacks the top end speed to be on the outside like a Morgan/Welker/etc...

Jordan Jones and Martin are both right in that #1 receiver mold. Pettway, Barkley, and Jackson are both right in the #2 receiver mold. Hammonds, Stewart, Warren, and Barnes are all in that shifty slot receiver mold. IMO, both won't play the same position. One will be on defense and one on offense. Which one goes where? Nobody knows. What I do know is that Barnes and Warren are almost identical in athleticism. From the tape, Barnes may be a few hundredths of second faster in the forty yard dash, and Warren was the better passer. Barnes' listed forty is a 4.36, but there's nothing verifying that. Warren's was done at the nike camp and was professionally done. So basically, Barnes' 4.36 means as much as Mallett's listed 4.85 forty yard dash coming out of HS. Coin flip who goes on offense or defense. Because Warren offers, IMO, the threat of a trick play where he passes it, I put him there. Barnes with very slightly better athleticism then goes to defense. Feel free to flip them if you want, nobody here knows the answers yet, even the coaching staff. However, Barnes doesn't provide a skill set that isn't already there. He isn't somebody that we absolutely can't have not on offense. He may end up running routes better than Stewart or catching/holding onto the ball better. However, he isn't the only player with wiggle on offense and at the receiver spot.

bennyl08

Hoggish1

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 18, 2017, 01:23:21 pm

QB: Cole Kelley, Daulton Hyatt

3-4

Three years from now?  Did they change the rules to make kids go four year...?

Arkansas Fan

None of that matters if Bielema keeps blowing leads leading to losses.

tophawg19

you just about have to add Chevin into the mix as well with a good possibily of Stewart coming on board too. I still think Hammonds stays at RB . he is our most dangerous back as far as a home run threat He just needed the on field time to learn the system and catch up. I see him in a Gary Anderson type role . A rb that is capable of being swung out into the passing game . It would allow Enos a whole other set of options . Barnes could also fill in this role , he runs with suprising power for a small guy
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

bennyl08

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 19, 2017, 07:57:26 pm
Three years from now?  Did they change the rules to make kids go four year...?

Make kids go four year...what? Make them stay at a college for all 4 years without transferring? Make them go 4 years before they can go to the NFL? Make them go 4 years before they are allowed to eat peanut butter?

If you are referring to players leaving early, then read the entire thread, including the post you literally quoted. The first sentence of the post you quoted.

Al Boarland

Nice work, OP! Can you list their SEC offers?

Al Boarland

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 18, 2017, 01:36:36 pm

To be fair the next coach would have these players. I do think CBB survives after next season even though reasonable fans should expect to struggle. The questions is what can he do in 2018?

Bacons Rebellion

I like all the players on the list.

But there are 13 other SEC teams that can make similar lists of fast, physical players with great talent and potential. Our list is probably better than some of them. There are probably more than one list that is better than ours.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Fun idea but not realistic. 80% of our roster wont even be here in 3 years due to graduation, transfers, and declaring for the NFL
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Dominicanhog

I think Austin Cantrell will be a bigger part of the offense.. starting this year.. and O'Grady is going to play a lot for the Hawgs..

lilRockNDubb

Hopefully there's a few 4 and 5*'s that are added to the 2 deep because we beat Bama and won the West in 3 years..

Piggfoot

And so it begins. Before next year most on Hogville will be predicting 10-11 wins at least and a sure spot in the playoff.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Hoggish1

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 19, 2017, 08:03:59 pm
Make kids go four year...what? Make them stay at a college for all 4 years without transferring? Make them go 4 years before they can go to the NFL? Make them go 4 years before they are allowed to eat peanut butter?

If you are referring to players leaving early, then read the entire thread, including the post you literally quoted. The first sentence of the post you quoted.

Your list is fine but you are assuming kids are here for all four years of their eligibility.  There is no reason to have the disclaimer you put in at the top of your post.  I'm about as optimistic as you'll find on here, but I see no reason for a list that isn't realistic. 

But if it makes you feel good—fine. 

bennyl08

Quote from: Al Boarland on January 20, 2017, 04:20:17 am
To be fair the next coach would have these players. I do think CBB survives after next season even though reasonable fans should expect to struggle. The questions is what can he do in 2018?

Not necessarily true. When you get a new HC, NCAA, iirc, allows players to transfer w/o having to sit out a year. That is one of the big reasons for the "attrition" with the Petrino classes. Off the top of my head, 2 LBers with Otha being a likely multi-year starter, 2 DB's, an OL player declaring earlier than he should have and going undrafted, and a WR. Could have been a few more.

Why should fans expect to struggle next season? We were just some player leadership away from having 9 wins with a very inexperienced football team this year. Next year, we return the vast majority of our best players from last season, most who were starting for the first time ever, many playing college ball for the first time. 2018 should be much more of a struggle year than this coming season.

2017, we lose our WR's who are being replaced with talented guys who are coming into their third season here. They may not be experienced on the field, but it's not like they are rookies. Think of how Austin was able to come in as a 4th year player and WR is easier to pick up than QB. We lose an experienced LB, but return two other very experienced starters with Eugene and Greenlaw and have Harris who was one of more highly rated (by pro football focus) LB's during the season. At CB, Collins is a big loss, but Pulley did in his freshmen season what Collins did as a sophomore plus we have insane talent coming in there this class. Skipper is a loss, but we return over 80% of our starters from last season so OL should be much improved (considering 3 of the starters were new). Our biggest loss, IMO, is at DE where we lose 3 players including our best pass rusher. However, some of those losses are mitigated by injuries allowing younger players more time to play.

In 2018, we are replacing the starting qb, at least 1 starting OL, IMO likely two, and 4 total scholarship players. Likely replacing RW3. Will also be replacing Cornelius. Both of those are manageable with our current depth. On defense, we lose Beanum, Coley, Eugene, Jackson, Liddell, Richardson, Toliver, and Roesler. 4 players gone from the secondary, 3 key players from the DL, plus potential losses from early declarees.

bennyl08

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 20, 2017, 08:00:41 am
I think Austin Cantrell will be a bigger part of the offense.. starting this year.. and O'Grady is going to play a lot for the Hawgs..

Agreed. I'm excited about him, but he's ineligible for this thread as he wasn't part of the '16 or '17 recruiting class.

bennyl08

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 20, 2017, 07:35:53 am
Fun idea but not realistic. 80% of our roster wont even be here in 3 years due to graduation, transfers, and declaring for the NFL

Umm, what? You think 80% of our 2016 and 2017 recruiting classes won't be here 3 years from now? Total roster, sure. This thread isn't about total roster. Only those with an associates will be graduating in <3 years time from the 2017 class, and none of them will be able to declare for the NFL. There are always transfers, but it is less realistic to predict which ones that will be. As for the 2016 class, it's rare for them to graduate in 3 years time, but if they work really hard it is possible. Undoubtably some will leave early, either transfer or NFL. However, again, that isn't a known thing. I can project that Whaley will likely leave after 3 years, but it is just as possible he has an injury and stays for a fourth.

In science, you go with what you know, while recognizing what you don't and how that can introduce error. For example, the food crisis back in the 70's. You recognize that our capability to grow food can change over time or that population growth may change. However, what you report on is what our current capacity to grow food is and what our current population growth is and report that something will have to change or else we'll be in a bad spot. You don't simply say, 'eh, I'm sure something will change. No need to report on this.' That reporting led to a stronger push TO research ways to improve food production, leading to new breeds of plants that solved the potential crisis.

Relating that back to the OP, what we have here is what a 2-deep could look like using ONLY players from the '16 and '17 recruiting classes. I'm not stating for a fact that this is what it will be. I'm stating this is what it could be. I'm stating the limitations of such a thing and that the purpose of this isn't to be a future prediction but instead to highlight what our recent two classes look like in depth chart form. Highlighting that we have absolute studs at all levels of our team on that chart, highlighting what areas we are building great depth in with the aforementioned classes, as well as what areas we will need to be sure to hit a little heavy on in the '18 and '19 classes.

bennyl08

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 20, 2017, 09:20:46 am
Your list is fine but you are assuming kids are here for all four years of their eligibility.  There is no reason to have the disclaimer you put in at the top of your post.  I'm about as optimistic as you'll find on here, but I see no reason for a list that isn't realistic. 

But if it makes you feel good—fine.

What would make it more realistic? Can you point to me which players will have injuries that force them to quit? Tell me, will Walker or James transfer to another school? Will De'Jon Harris leave after 3 years or will Capps? How confident are you that Whaley can't have a season ending injury that has him stay for a fourth year?

Is it realistic for every single player to stay here until they exhaust eligibility? No, no it is not. However, it is a heckuvalot more realistic to simply present the facts as we currently know them (i.e. the players who are currently committed to us in this class and those who committed last class and what positions they play, approximately) than it is to predict the future. Yes, you have to know that players like Whaley, Agim, Capps, and Harris may leave early from the 2016 class and as a coach you prepare for that. However, you can't know which of those will pull a JWill or a Ragnow and stay another year, and who from 2016 might pull a Bailey or a Philon and leave when you don't expect them to.

The 3 years from now is sort of the premise that I painted the thread in, but that is not an accurate description of the OP, which I mentioned in the OP. Namely, I don't know which Jucos have 2 or 3 years of eligibility so I decided to simply make it a 2 deep of the signees. Since it is impossible for me to know the future of who would leave, transfer, or no longer be able to medically play, it made sense to simply list the whole class.

If you can realistically predict the future, feel free to tell us exactly who you would bet your life on leaving early or transferring, etc...

Dominicanhog

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 20, 2017, 01:31:11 pm
Agreed. I'm excited about him, but he's ineligible for this thread as he wasn't part of the '16 or '17 recruiting class.

OK, gotcha now.. missed that part...

bennyl08

Quote from: Al Boarland on January 20, 2017, 04:17:57 am
Nice work, OP! Can you list their SEC offers?

QB: Cole Kelley, UK, Ok st, Tul, LTU, CSU,
Daulton Hyatt: Ark St, Lou, Mary, Mia, Mizz, OM, Purd, Syr, Vandy, WF, WVU,

RB: Devwah Whaley, UGA, Bama, aTm, ASU, Bay, Hou, Mia, Miss St, Mizz, Neb, ND, Okla OM, Stan, TCU, Tex, Tenn, TTU
Maleek Williams, Ore, BC, Cincy, UC, FAU, Ill, UK, Minn, NC, Purd, Tenner, USF
Hayden: Ari, UF, Ill, Lou, Mem, Mich, Miss St, Mizz, Ok St, SC, Tenn, Pur, Vandy, VA,

FB: Hayden Johnson: AF, Army, Ball, BG, Buff, FSU, LTU, Neb, Purd, SDSU

WR: Martin, LSU, Miss St, ASU, Aub, UF, UGA, ISU, Lou
Jackson, army, Ill, LM, Mem
Boateng: AF, ASU, BC, Cal, Cincy, UC, Conn, Hou, Iowa, ISU, KSU, Mary, Minn, Neb, NW, NC, OM, Purd, TTU, vandy, Wash, Wisc

WR: Jones, Bama, OM
Barkley, Ari, Ill, Mich St, Utah
Nance: CSU, LM, Troy

WR: Hammonds, Ari, ASU, Ark St, Duke, UGA, Okla St, TCU, vandy, SC
Warren: CSU

TE: Patton, Aub, Lou, USC, Bama, Ariz, ASU, Hou, Mem, Miss St, Neb, Ok st, Or St, Pud, SC, Syr, UCF, Utah,
Gunter: FAU, LTU, mem, Miss St

OT: Ramirez, Lou, Ind, Purd, ASU, Boise, Mem, UCF
Adcock, Ark St, Ind, ISU, LTU
Clenin, CSU, EMU, ISU
Wagner: Cal, Ill, Ind, Lou, Purd, Syr, Utah, Vandy, VA

OG: Malone, ECU, Buff, Mem, SDSU, Troy, TUl
Heinrich: Cal, duke, Lou, Ore, KSU, Ill, ISU, FAU, EMU

3-4

DE: Agim, Bama,Aub, Bay, Clem, Hou, LSU, Miss St, Mizz, ND, Okla, OM, Stan, TCU, Tex, aTm, WSU
Taylor, (late qualifier), Mass, UC, NM, Utah St, Wyo
James

DT: Capps, Lou, Miss St, OM,
Guidry: ASU, Mia, Okla, Bama, Lou, LSU, Miss St, Mizz, OM, PSU, TCU, Tenn, aTm

SOLB: Ramsey, (from 2014), NC St, Cincy, Ill, Kent, Rut, Syr, WF
Marshall, Okla St, TCU, Neb,
Fisher: Minn, Tex (OV, no offer), Ark St, Army, UC, Hou, Kan, Mich St, Navy, Wyo

ILB: Harris, Bama, UC, Ore, ASU, Ark St, Mem,
LaFrance, Tul, ASU, Ark St, Cal, Lou, Mem, Ok St, TTU, Utah
Walker: Ind, UF (OV, no offer), KSU, Iowa, UK, Lou, Mass, Neb, Pitt, Tenn, Troy, UCF,

WOLB: AJB, BG, Cincy, FIU, Ill, ISU, Ind, UK, Lou, Mary, Mass, Mia, Mich St, NC St, NC, NIU, Or St, Pitt, Syr, UCF, USF, WV, Wisc
Paul, Ball, Miss St, OM, Tul
Munson, Lou

CB: Curtis, Ark St, ISU, KSU, Purd, TTU
Tutt, Haw, Or St, LTU (late qual)
McClellion: BC, Cal, Duke, FIU, FAU, UK, Lou, Mary, Mich St, Neb, NC, Purd, Rut, Syr, UCF, WVU,

SS: Brown, Okla, Ok St, Bama, Ark St, Aub, Bay, LSU, Mizz, Tul,
Smith, FCS (but was one of my favorite DB's on tape for 2016)
Edwards: FIU, FAU, Ind, Lou, Mass, Mizz, NC st, SC, Tol, USF

FS: Curl, Neb, Ola, TCU, TTU, Ark St, Bay, Cincy, Hou, Ill, Mem, LM, OM, SDSU, Tex, Tol, WSU, Wyo
Hernandez, Army, EMU, GTU, Mary, Navy, Tol, Tul, USF, WF
Barnes: just us

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)