Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Clarksville, AR PG, Dederick Lee commits to Arkansas.

Started by mmhogs17, May 21, 2011, 08:22:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mmhogs17

Ranked #87 in the Rivals 100 for 2013. Great pickup for Coach Anderson and Staff.

LJHOG

The Boar War

songofthesword

he has been mentioned on this forum a few times.

mmhogs17

mhuff

That is quite a surprise. Do you think that answers the Pressey question?

MikePiazza

Watched him in the 4A state title game, he is legit. With two more years to work on his game, he and Goodwin in an already deep backcourt could be lethal in 2013-2014.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

labb

I saw the kid play in the state finals and he is a good one.. Just a Sophomore this past season. If he continues to work hard and progresses he could be a great one..Good pick up for MA.

mmhogs17

Averaged over 26 ppg as a Sophomore, and 18 ppg as a Freshman

hogfooey

I wonder how much taller he will be when he gets to the hill.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

BulldogBasketball

Quote from: hogfooey on May 21, 2011, 09:43:44 pm
Wouldn't be surprised if he was done growing.

He's already the tallest person in his family and both his father and older brother are 3 to 4 inches shorter than him.

netteltonhog

Westside had no answer for him in the state finals.  Made every shot when it counted even while being heavily guarded.  Has great ball skills and See's the court well.  Hope he grows another inch or 3.  Go Hogs.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

kibster

Even if he is done 6-2 is tall enough for a pg if he has length and is surrounded by other tall players.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Hog Fever

The kid is still growing.  Hes young, his growth hasn't stopped yet.

booogaga

i was thinking the same thing. you know he will put on some more lbs with muscle as well.
GO HOGS!

RICKHOGHEAD

Awesome pickup! He is going to be a great one. Welcome! WPS!

GS99

Quote from: Hog Fever on May 22, 2011, 10:11:58 am
The kid is still growing.  Hes young, his growth hasn't stopped yet.

He was held back a grade sometime since he was here in NWA in grade school, so he's old for his grade.

Foshodo

Tommy Smith and his DWI gets 88 replies... the Razorbacks getting an early commitment from a top 100 player and it's a struggle to get 20?

MikePiazza

Quote from: Foshodo on May 27, 2011, 08:54:00 pm
Tommy Smith and his DWI gets 88 replies... the Razorbacks getting an early commitment from a top 100 player and it's a struggle to get 20?

People who shouldn't be getting arrested, getting arrested, is guaranteed every time to generate a lot of talk than someone who isn't going to play at Arkansas for another three years.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

PoormansRobbyHampton

This is perfect, he'll take over Nobles' spot on the roster and if we're lucky team up with BJ for a nice 1/2 at point.

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Daniel

Quote from: Foshodo on May 27, 2011, 08:54:00 pm

I am sorry but who is Tommy Smith? 

Dogtown Donkey

GS99

Quote from: Daniel on May 31, 2011, 09:19:30 am
I am sorry but who is Tommy Smith?

I didn't know who he was until the article popped up here on hogville.  Apparently a big deal in central AR but we in NWA have never heard of him. Read the article.

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Birminghog

Quote from: GS99 on May 22, 2011, 04:13:04 pm
He was held back a grade sometime since he was here in NWA in grade school, so he's old for his grade.

Does this forbode qualification issues?