61-58 SC
Qualls/MEGA Thunderous

63-58 SC

65-58 SC

67-58 SC

67-60 SC
Ky/2
TO@ 8:15
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

March 06, 2015, 02:25:36 am #51 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:44:04 am by Razorbacks#1
Game Recap continued:
69-60 SC
TO@ 7:38

71-60 SC

71-63 SC
Bell/3

71-65 SC
Qualls/2

73-65 SC

73-68 SC
Bell/3
TO@ 3:53
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Game Recap continued:
73-70 SC
Bell/2

73-72 SC
Portis/2

74-73 Hogs
Qualls/2
TO@ 1:12
TO@ :44.8

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Game Recap continued:
76-73 Hogs
Portis/2

76-74 Hogs

78-74 Hogs
Portis/2 from the line

78-74 Hogs
FINAL!

THUNDER!

Gettin Hogwild

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on March 05, 2015, 10:12:28 pm
Don't you know it. Probably saved some folks from being banished.
I was thinking the same thing last night when I couldn't get on
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

40MINSOFHELL

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogFansReunited

Great win last night.  Won't lie, I was cursing the TV in the second half but glad they came back.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

LR_Matt

Did the site implode last night when we gave up the lead and tried to give the game away???

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: LR_Matt on March 06, 2015, 09:33:14 am
Did the site implode last night when we gave up the lead and tried to give the game away???
I think it imploded like three minutes into the game lol

jgphillips3

I kept trying to log on but couldn't.  I felt like a crack addict searching on my hands and knees for a piece of rock.  However, as the game progressed, I think the ban hammer would have been swinging had it been up.  That was a wild game.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.