Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intensity on Road

Started by arkirish, January 14, 2015, 10:37:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arkirish

Every single year for the last few you can see it, this team shows zero desire and zero intensity in road games. They didn't show any until 5 minutes left last night and it wasn't enough. Post game MA is always asked about it, and his response every time, "We just didn't have the intensity tonight".  Well why not? Isn't it your job as a HC to get these guys jacked? Been doing this long enough that the same problems shouldn't be happening for 3+ years.

We have the largest Win/Loss (%) difference in the entire country!

Breems

Quote from: arkirish on January 14, 2015, 10:37:01 am
Every single year for the last few you can see it, this team shows zero desire and zero intensity in road games. Been doing this long enough that the same problems shouldn't be happening for 3+ years.

We have the largest Win/Loss (%) difference in the entire country!

We're 5-6 on the road since the win @Vandy last year (counting SECT game). We nearly have 50% intensity.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

code red

IMHO....our road whoas are directly related to our defensive philosophy.  I am not sure its being implemented correctly or I am not sure our players have bought in.....now to my opinion......put some brutes on the block...get your butt back and defend.  This will also take care of our rebounding problems.  Sounds simple....right.  But...I am a football guy..what the heck do I know....GHG.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou