Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well....that didin't take long.

Started by Boarcephus, September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

junkyardhog

Central_Tiger04

I dont know about our golden boy peyton he is not a Tb by anymeans unless it SMS. :puke:

LAHog

I am not sure why... but I am surprised how slow Howard looks compared to McF & Jones

HaWg 10

the hogs are awesome! they are really whoopin ass!
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Inigo Montoya

56 to 10 3rd quarter! Arkansas is a joke to NCAA football!  Had enough.  Springdale would have done better.  Calling it a night and a season no matter what we do in the SEC.  Fire Nutt.  Burn the stadium to the ground!  The fat lady has sang and died of a heart attack!..  FIRE NUTT!  How dare he embarass us and the SEC in front of the nation!  We look like a gdam junior high team playing against the Patriots!  FIRE NUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had about 18 beers by the way

pignatious

Freedom is never free.

Tomhog™

Unless we get a whole bunch of big-time recruits on defense for next year, we are going to suck again.  I don't care how good our offense is, we dont' even have a half-way decent D....

LAHog

September 18, 2005, 12:01:58 am #458 Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 12:03:45 am by LAHog
Now the second team is going to kick our butt too.  This is very painful

Razorback Jedi

LAHog

Nutt_Hate_Me

If our guys hold up the 4 fingers for the 4th quarter I'll puke.
It's great to be home.

LAHog

We were just called the "Hapless Hogs" on national TV

katocat13

I'm two blocks from campus and just heard a bunch of students calling the Hogs.  They must be drunker than the rest of us.  We don't have the ball, we don't have a defense, and they're calling the Hogs? 

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: katocat13 on September 18, 2005, 12:06:17 am
I'm two blocks from campus and just heard a bunch of students calling the Hogs. They must be drunker than the rest of us. We don't have the ball, we don't have a defense, and they're calling the Hogs?

Idiots!!!  WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torqued pork

Quote from: katocat13 on September 18, 2005, 12:06:17 am
I'm two blocks from campus and just heard a bunch of students calling the Hogs. They must be drunker than the rest of us. We don't have the ball, we don't have a defense, and they're calling the Hogs?
It helps when you are too young to remember when the Hogs were actually worth a shiite.

Nutt_Hate_Me

We are making John David Booty look like a Heisman candidate.
It's great to be home.

LAHog

Ok, wait a minute.  SC goes for it on 4th down again, and then scores another TD.  I am speechless... 

Inigo Montoya

Truly everyone stoop watching the game rght now!  It's over.  Watch the highlight tomorrow on ESPN .... WE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Nutt_Hate_Me

Ok there is an outside chance USC scores 80.  Anyone think they will.  I don't but you never know.
It's great to be home.

Inigo Montoya

Torqued pork

Can't wait to get USC at RRS next year. lol

bosshawg38

Two weeks ago, I would have never said this. But after last week's extreme disappointment and tonight's humiliation, FIRE HOUSTON FREAKIN NUTT. This is ridiculous.

Hoggam's Razor

Based on what I've seen tonight.......why is Howard even playing?????????  Jones and McFadden are the future.
I hate it when people complain.

AFWarrior83

That is just classless, USC  is a trashy school! They got the Win, why run up the score like that? They are #1 already. This is the only time I will say this, I HOPE TEXAS PLAYS THEM IN THE NC AND KICKS THEIR ASS! YEAH HOOK EM' HORNS! I SAID IT GO TEXAS! We can't hold a candle to neither of these teams!
Hogville member since 2005.

94 Hawg

Quote from: LAHog on September 18, 2005, 12:10:27 am
Ok, wait a minute. SC goes for it on 4th down again, and then scores another TD. I am speechless...

apparently they have no confidence in their FG kicker...................
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

MajorHog

>>>>That is just classless, USC  is a trashy school! They got the Win, why run up the score like that? They are #1 already. This is the only time I will say this, I HOPE TEXAS PLAYS THEM IN THE NC AND KICKS THEIR ASS! YEAH HOOK EM' HORNS! I SAID IT GO TEXAS! We can't hold a candle to neither of these teams!

give me a break.  they are thrashing us and we can't tackle.  that's not their fault.  IT'S OURS.

and don't ever cheer for TU on this board again.  there is a rule against obscenity.
You will salute these Hog Clusters, Mister!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

www.HornHater.com - an official sponsor of Hogville.net

LAHog

I think we could beat their 3rd team D.

MajorHog

can we score?  1st and goal...

we're coming ball the way back, baby!  LOL

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

LL COOL HOG

We might score two more TD's  against the 3rd team D

LAHog

Coaches make me crazy... Running to the short side of the field!

LL COOL HOG

MajorHog

that was nice Mort.  wonder what he could do if we had a real coach...

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

LAHog

This is for Bo.  Our QB's haven't been terrible tonight.

AFWarrior83

Quote from: MajorHog on September 18, 2005, 12:15:55 am
>>>>That is just classless, USC is a trashy school! They got the Win, why run up the score like that? They are #1 already. This is the only time I will say this, I HOPE TEXAS PLAYS THEM IN THE NC AND KICKS THEIR ASS! YEAH HOOK EM' HORNS! I SAID IT GO TEXAS! We can't hold a candle to neither of these teams!

give me a break. they are thrashing us and we can't tackle. that's not their fault. IT'S OURS.

and don't ever cheer for TU on this board again. there is a rule against obscenity.

They are the only team in the nation that has a chance, we damn sure don't! It is classless to go for it on 4th down over and over when you have a 40+ point lead! Screw USC, Nutt please leave!!!!!
Hogville member since 2005.

LAHog

We freakin bite on every play action.  Jeez

DT

USC could have easily put up over 1000 yards of offense on us tonight and 100 points. They eased up in the 2nd quarter and have been on cruise control ever since and will still end up with at least 70 points. Sad, but it could be a lot worse.

Broken Trigger

I am listening to the USC broadcast(their announcers) on Sirius.  Their announcer just said, "we are gonna be seing these guys(arkansas) next year.  they are liable to be hot and bothered about this game.  I don't know that it will make any difference, though."   What a put down.  We are even getting dissed by their announcers.  This is really a sad day for Razorback football.  :(

Nutt_Hate_Me

I was thinking the same thing.  USC has actually shown some restraint.  It may not seem like it to some, but they have.  There was a point in the 2nd have where they went for long sustained drives instead of quick strikes.

Also if our D isn't making the tackles you can't expect their guys to just stop.  Also USC"s 2nd and 3rd teamers don't get to play much so you can't blame them from wanting to do their best and try to score.
It's great to be home.

cityhog

hawgfan_18

hear that first time arkansas defense has allowed this many points since 1918

Nutt_Hate_Me

USC just did us a favor by going for it on 4th.  It almost seemed like Booty threw it away on purpose.
It's great to be home.