Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dega !!!!

Started by ImHogginIt, May 01, 2016, 12:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Going with Jr, Menard, Stenhouse and Smith.

Buff

A footrace to the finish between Kyle Busch and Paul Menard.

Buff

And of course Danica gets herself spun around on pit road.

Racinray

27 better watch out, Danica will be after him now. ;D ;D

Buff

Tony is giving the car to Ty Dillon on the first caution.  I like what Tony is doing, even though he feels good in the car so far - going to give Ty the experience, rather than be stubborn and fight the pain.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on May 01, 2016, 12:38:04 pm
27 better watch out, Danica will be after him now. ;D ;D

Yeah how dare he be in the way when she spins out in front of him  :D

Buff

Scary how easy the 88 just spun itself around

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 01, 2016, 12:01:57 pm
Going with Jr, Menard, Stenhouse and Smith.

Well shiit. Danica messes up Menard and Jr wrecks. Worst fantasy year I've ever had continues.

Oh well. I'm happy that at least a lot of white trash Jr fans just had their hearts ripped out  ;D

Racinray

Is there going to be anyone left?

bulldog04

I had BK, JMac, Truex, and Chase for a total of 365 points.  I moved up 3 spots and 1 point away from another.  I sure needed this

10thPlanet

Had Jr, and Khane for fantasy. Is Matt Kenseth is the biggest cry baby. I don't like logano, but I like how he laughed in Kenseth's face.

Racinray

On a brighter note, looked like there was a big crowd.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: 10thPlanet on May 01, 2016, 06:39:29 pm
Had Jr, and Khane for fantasy. Is Matt Kenseth is the biggest cry baby. I don't like logano, but I like how he laughed in Kenseth's face.

I've not had a favorite driver since Martin retired. Have always liked Johnson but both Penske drivers are growing on me. They race hard and make no excuses for it. Screw all those girls like Kenseth who think their bumpers should never be touched even in plate races.

Tejano Jawg

I just saw the ESPN highlights............... WOW!

33 of 40 cars involved in an accident. Multiple cars going airborne, some on fire, a 21 car pile up. So wild.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Buff

May 01, 2016, 09:20:56 pm #14 Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:17:38 am by Buff
Quote from: Tejano Jawg on May 01, 2016, 08:22:30 pm
I just saw the ESPN highlights…………… WOW!

33 of 40 cars involved in an accident. Multiple cars going airborne, some on fire, a 21 car pile up. So wild.

Every now and then it seems like 90% of the drivers actually don't know what they're doing.  This was one of those days.

riccoar

Had Jr, Stenhouse, Danica, and Blaney.  Horrendous for fantasy.  However, I love how the projection for it to be rain shortened had everybody racing from the drop of the green.

Oh, and the fact that Fantasy nullified Stewart because he was going to swap.  That was pretty dumb.  Why would you do that when Stewart accrues everything points wise because he started the race?

hoghelmet14

My Richmond drivers did pretty well at Talladega.... since I forgot to change my lineup.... Why did yall not remind me to fix that? LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on May 02, 2016, 11:13:34 am
My Richmond drivers did pretty well at Talladega.... since I forgot to change my lineup.... Why did yall not remind me to fix that? LOL

I had Brad and Clint as backups. Should have went with them