Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cali

Started by Buff, March 20, 2016, 02:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Austin Dillon won the pole, started on the outside row, lost the lead as soon as they hit turn 1.  Harvick has been solid all weekend.  So has Edwards.  Lot of good cars in this race. 

ImHogginIt

I went with Kyle B, Newman, Dillon and Vickers. Went with Vickers so I can save starts on the 24 and 21.

Buff

Dale Jr., with the Batman logo on his car,........

is running behind Danica Patrick.

Buff

Vickers blew the left rear after 25 laps.  Kyle Busch had to make an early tire stop.  Tire wear seeming to be a big issue.  The 34 just went up into the wall with tire issues as I typed this. 

Racinray

Hamlin can't hear his team on the radio, if I was his team, I wouldn't fix it either were I wouldn't have to listen to the crybaby.

Racinray

That was a nasty ride for the 42.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on March 20, 2016, 03:34:54 pm
That was a nasty ride for the 42.

Hard impact for sure

Buff

90 laps to go and DW is calling it the most anticipated restart ever at this track.

ImHogginIt

Poor little Danica.  ;D

Of course I dislike Kahne as much as anyone. He's a spoiled titty baby too

berryhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 20, 2016, 04:43:29 pm
Poor little Danica.  ;D

To be fair, the same can be said for almost all of them at some point or another.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on March 20, 2016, 05:17:12 pm
To be fair, the same can be said for almost all of them at some point or another.

True but some are much worse than others and some just never grow out of it

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 20, 2016, 04:43:29 pm
Poor little Danica.  ;D

I didn't see it, whose fault was it?

Buff

For all of DW's exclamations of how he was the fastest and going to run down Harvick to get revenge for last week, Edwards is doing a great job of trying to hang on to a top-10 finish.

Buff

Imagine that.  Kyle blows tire, hits wall, opts not to go down pit road and brings out caution.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on March 20, 2016, 05:40:30 pm
Imagine that.  Kyle blows tire, hits wall, opts not to go down pit road and brings out caution.

If he hadn't blown the tire I was set to have all four of my drivers finish top 10  :'(

Racinray

Anybody but Hamlin win this thing.

bulldog04

How did A Dillon come out 25th after the caution?

ImHogginIt

Racinray

ImHogginIt

Buff

Once again, Knaus >>>>>> Childers.

Whatever he did to that car, tires, or whatever he changed on the last pit stop made that an entirely different car.

ImHogginIt

Wonder what happened to Dillon's pit stop to cause him to lose so many positions ?

Flying Razorback

I continue my streak of picking the wrong side of Chase Elliot/Ryan Blaney.  Every week one finishes in the top 10 and the other wrecks out.  I've picked the wrong one every week so far...  Just wasting precious C starts I wish I had later in the year.  Sigh.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Racinray on March 20, 2016, 05:19:42 pm
I didn't see it, whose fault was it?

NASCAR called crew chief and spotter  of the 8 car to the hauler....... and khane has since taken the blame...
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

riccoar

I had a great Fantasy going until Logano took Truex out.