Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Average age in the FaG Forum

Started by RazorPiggie, July 10, 2013, 12:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJoeyBucketz

Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

rcopela

Quote from: Dillar Dog on July 11, 2013, 05:54:49 pm

Play dumpy places in central AR.
Alotian isn't really that dumpy..

PonderinHog

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

colbs

Quote from: rcopela on July 12, 2013, 09:54:18 am
Alotian isn't really that dumpy..
According to Gohogs1091 it is.

kingofdequeen

zane

RIP LSUfan

jbt

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 11, 2013, 11:55:34 am
31 - Eagle Hill, HSV and Bella Vista

You are aging nicely KOD...may purchase a small amount of your senior tour stock on the cheap.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: golf2day on July 12, 2013, 08:27:45 am
32- Southern Oaks

Ill be out there this weekend for y'all's scramble. 

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 17, 2013, 09:18:44 am
Ill be out there this weekend for y'all's scramble.

Ill buy ya a beer

Who you playing with?
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

kingofdequeen

Hawgndaaz

BigD94

27, not a member anywhere. Thrown around the idea of joining Maumelle CC
WOO PIG!

bobbybouchet

37 - I'm a member of like 7 different courses and I hate all of them.  Small detail, they are all in Bella Vista.  Ok, I don't hate them...being able to play for $11 in the evening, can't complain too much.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: bobbybouchet on July 23, 2013, 05:47:10 pm
37 - I'm a member of like 7 different courses and I hate all of them.  Small detail, they are all in Bella Vista.  Ok, I don't hate them...being able to play for $11 in the evening, can't complain too much.

I used to be a member at Kingswood & Berksdale but after a while it got a little old and I needed to play more golf strange.  I do miss the cheap evening golf though from time to time.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

gotyacovered

You are what you tolerate.

razordank42

razorbackgolf

27 looking for a place to join around little rock

ocsm158

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: razorbackgolf on August 12, 2013, 04:38:48 pm
27 looking for a place to join around little rock

eagle hill is like stupid cheap, and comes with range balls carts, and Lindsey card.

rickm1976

56 - I play around a lot, but I may settle down and make Eagle Crest my steady when I can have enough time to play enough to justify the membership.

Huckleberry Pig

Boarcephus

Quote from: rlh06 on July 30, 2013, 08:25:25 pm
36- Shadow Valley

Played SV once. Out of curiosity, what is the membership fee and dues?  Any yearend assessments?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

JFHWGBKRIII

RazorPiggie

Quote from: rickm1976 on August 28, 2013, 03:44:26 pm
56 - I play around a lot, but I may settle down and make Eagle Crest my steady when I can have enough time to play enough to justify the membership.

I am going to try to do that next year. Its definitely worth it, especially if you can find 3 other buddies to join. $900 a piece for a year. Pretty good deal.

kingofdequeen

JFHWGBKRIII

Nope, not yet. Only handicap is mental.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: JFHWGBKRIII on August 29, 2013, 10:15:41 am
Nope, not yet. Only handicap is mental.

what a chump.  willing to walk 30' from the path.

JFHWGBKRIII

Gohogs600

Under 40. Blessings GC. I don't post much, but enjoy hogville  :)

WPS!

Bob from Dumas

KCRazorbackfan

60 - Paradise Pointe Golf Complex, Smithville, MO
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: KCRazorbackfan on October 29, 2013, 09:59:17 pm
60 - Paradise Pointe Golf Complex, Smithville, MO

60?  you better be damn good at 60 for all the noise you talk.

PonderinHog

I'm 56, which raises the average age in here.  Unfortunately, my IQ and scoring average have the opposite effect.

RoaminHawg

52. Living in southern China last 3 years. Play different courses once a week. Was a member at Lost Springs before I came on this adventure! :razorback:

RazorPiggie

Finally got one. 27 at Eagle Crest. Ready to start playing the way I used too.

Jackrabbit Hog

I was 52 when this football season started, so I'm currently about 67.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hogfan98

This is a fun thread to read.  Interesting to see where everyone is.  Too bad it doesn't get more traffic.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: hogfan98 on January 21, 2014, 08:23:45 pm
This is a fun thread to read.  Interesting to see where everyone is.  Too bad it doesn't get more traffic.
It was a very fun read.   Glad to see I'm not the oldest on here at 38 :)

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on January 22, 2014, 09:34:11 am
It was a very fun read.   Glad to see I'm not the oldest on here at 38 :)

No where close haha.

Boog41

52 Springdale CC & Hot Springs Village

Delicious~Dreams

root_hawg

46...Augusta National and Pebble Beach... ;D

Delicious~Dreams

tbhogfan

56  Member at Alotian and Augusta National :).   Or like we call them in Sherwood, "North Hills."
Go Hogs!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Boarcephus on August 28, 2013, 08:30:23 pm
Played SV once. Out of curiosity, what is the membership fee and dues?  Any yearend assessments?

My apologies for the delayed response. In all honestly, I let my membership expire in January  this year because I want to have a little more "golf strange" capabilities.  The initiation fee for SV was $5000 and then the monthly dues are $330. It's a really nice course and all but I got tired of it after a while and I felt like I wasn't playing it enough to get the value for the price. 

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Pulled(PP)pork

42- Club Ho

Jackson National
Mirimichi
Woodlawn
Bent Tree
Stonebridge
Thunder Bayou
Sage Meadows

PP