Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

These guys are tools

Started by Hogbody, October 17, 2008, 10:52:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogbody

They wrote an article I'm sure many of you read yesterday.

The mention Hogville.

http://overthepylon.blogspot.com/2008/10/arkansas-lols.html

razorsharptusk

Another BP hater. I'm learning he has many.  Wonder why he couldn't find any Arkansas based pictures to support his claim.  Might be because he his hung up in the history.  Get over it already.
GO HOGS!!

razorsharptusk

October 17, 2008, 11:08:19 am #2 Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:02:31 pm by razorsharptusk
Ha. I did leave a comment:

"Seems Alan loves him some Bobby Petrino. Taking he took the time to write a whole blog about him. And look, he even dug up some pictures and put fancy wording on them. Now does that seem like a guy that really dislikes someone to go to all that trouble and time to fix this nice little blog up for him. Nice Alan. Can you type: GO HOGS!! WPS!!"

GO HOGS!!

Feralhog

Quote from: Hogbody on October 17, 2008, 10:52:02 am
They wrote an article I'm sure many of you read yesterday.

The mention Hogville.

http://overthepylon.blogspot.com/2008/10/arkansas-lols.html

This is an example of what happens when someone kicks a team silly every time they play.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

OTTER

Isn't KY a water based jelly?  What do they think they know about football?
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: razorsharptusk on October 17, 2008, 11:03:37 am
Another BP hater. I'm learning he has many.  Wonder why he couldn't find any Arkansas based pictures to support his claim.  Might be because he his hung up in the history.  Get over it already.

I'm not surprised. I posted an article earlier that talks about the lack of love kentucky has for BP. Problem is, they are TRULY a basketball state and won't EVER really give a rip about footbal;l. Thankfully, we want to exceed expectations in ALL areas of sport. At least the guy in my artivcle takes up for BP. These guys are single minded morons.
Go Hogs Go!

BEvERage

Quote from: razorsharptusk on October 17, 2008, 11:08:19 am

"This garbage is not even worth the pixel space to leave a comment about. Go Hogs!!"

then why did you comment?

Mr. Hog

Here's what I left them.
"How about the state the program was In while Petrino was at Louisville ?
I believe he beat you all 4 times he played you, Your basketball team Is top notch and I like Kentucky basketball, It's top notch but If you want to beat the Hogs you better do It this year"

Go Petrino, Go Hogs !
Go Hogs Go!

clarkhog

Their attacks on Petrino are not much different than following and attacking Nutt at ole miss.I reckon we can dish it out but can't take it.
Kelloggs of Battle Creek,the best to you each morning.

Feralhog

Quote from: clarkhog on October 17, 2008, 12:38:41 pm
Their attacks on Petrino are not much different than following and attacking Nutt at ole miss.I reckon we can dish it out but can't take it.

Let's see, Kentucky's hatin on BP is based on him kicking their ass every time they play.  The other is based on hog fans fending off idiots like you who inexplicably insist on taking up for that lying egotistical scumbag.  Sounds like you got it figured about right. 
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

DEVIL DOG HOG

We will never be 11 in SEC and 96 in Nationally, HDN has left the stadium.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

razorsharptusk

Quote from: BEvERage on October 17, 2008, 11:16:06 am
then why did you comment?

BEvERage, always this quick on the draw??
GO HOGS!!

clarkhog

Quote from: Feralhog on October 17, 2008, 12:45:44 pm
Let's see, Kentucky's hatin on BP is based on him kicking their ass every time they play.  The other is based on hog fans fending off idiots like you who inexplicably insist on taking up for that lying egotistical scumbag.  Sounds like you got it figured about right. 
First of all,I've been married for 28 yrs so your name calling doesn't effect me,second I wasn't taking up for anyone,just making an observation.

Feralhog

Quote from: clarkhog on October 17, 2008, 12:55:16 pm
First of all,I've been married for 28 yrs so your name calling doesn't effect me,second I wasn't taking up for anyone,just making an observation.

How can you claim you weren't defending anyone with the stretch you made?.  The only commonality is, they are both coaches and people hate them.  The two situations aren't in the same hemisphere.

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: razorsharptusk on October 17, 2008, 11:08:19 am

"This garbage is not even worth the pixel space to leave a comment about. Go Hogs!!"

OMG.  Why did u do that.

All we need is a win to shut them up.

Hawgvillain

I'm the one giving them a grammar lesson...lol...

clarkhog

Quote from: Feralhog on October 17, 2008, 01:05:36 pm
How can you claim you weren't defending anyone with the stretch you made?.  The only commonality is, they are both coaches and people hate them.  The two situations aren't in the same hemisphere.
I guess coach bashing has become a national pastime and though I might not understand or agree with  it I realize It's not unique to our fan base.The common thread is a coach being bashed.We understand why we bash our ex coach but can't grasp why our present coach is attacked.

My biggest regret is it seems to be putting our fan base as a whole in a negetive light.

Feralhog

Quote from: clarkhog on October 17, 2008, 01:47:32 pm
I guess coach bashing has become a national pastime and though I might not understand or agree with  it I realize It's not unique to our fan base.The common thread is a coach being bashed.We understand why we bash our ex coach but can't grasp why our present coach is attacked.

My biggest regret is it seems to be putting our fan base as a whole in a negetive light.

I understand the reasons for bashing on both fronts.  Read my original response to your asinine compaison.  Kentucky fans hatin on BP is funny, you defending Nutt is just sad.

razorsharptusk

Quote from: bigrod155 on October 17, 2008, 01:06:40 pm
OMG.  Why did u do that.

All we need is a win to shut them up.

True, but this guy is not speaking on just BP, keeping it in football.  He decided to make it about the "people" of Arkansas as a whole. Disrespectful. Plus, I did it because I WANTED to.  Good enough.
GO HOGS!!

DeltaBoy

I have a tool to use on dorks like that  >:(

GO HOGS and Beat the Blue out of UK.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

clarkhog

Quote from: Feralhog on October 17, 2008, 02:16:39 pm
I understand the reasons for bashing on both fronts.  Read my original response to your asinine compaison.  Kentucky fans hatin on BP is funny, you defending Nutt is just sad.
Pardon me if I got off topic,I'm pretty new to this board.As I said,I was making an observation,nothing more.Coach Nutt is grown and is charge of defending himself.

razorsharptusk

Wow, we are stirred up now, let's pump this energy into the football players and go play us a game!!  I hear the Hog starting to snort!!
GO HOGS!!

BloodRedHog

Ever notice that most of the coaches hated are the ones most successful....Hootie being a HUGE exception.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

LAHOGG

Quote from: BloodRedHog on October 17, 2008, 09:18:29 pm
Ever notice that most of the coaches hated are the ones most successful....Hootie being a HUGE exception.

Hootie, is actually loved by everybody outside of Arkansas.  Which might be because people love mediocrity when its not their team.