TTU
12 (9.4%)
Purdue
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 127

popcornhog

WPS

Franchise_Hog

Voted Loyola Chicago, my parents and grandfather's alma mater!

Ironhawg

I lost the capacity to care about this tournament the instant the Hogs were sent packing in the first round.  I know it may not be a popular opinion, but there it is.

TheRazorback500

I'd prefer Loyola, also. It would be a heck of a story.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

TrueBlue

1) Loyola
2) TX Tech

Both ex-UALR coaches.

HognitiveDissonance

There's still a tourney going on?

Not watching anything. Completely uninterested.

Breems

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 20, 2018, 10:51:22 pm
There's still a tourney going on?

Not watching anything. Completely uninterested.

OK
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jgphillips3

Hogimus Prime

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HF#1

I don't care really but if I had to choose, I like Nova's coach. So, Villanova.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SardisHog

I'd prefer Loyola as well but my second choice would be Kentucky because they are a part of the SEC.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

EastexHawg

Loyola or Gonzaga.  I guess Texas Tech third.

Hawg Red

Well, I need to Duke to lose to Syracuse and for Michigan and Villanova to play in the championship game with Nova winning to win by bracket pool.

Cotton

2 votes for UK and 3 for Dookie??

5 people deserve a swift kick in the nads.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Cotton

Quote from: SardisHog on March 21, 2018, 08:44:05 am
I'd prefer Loyola as well but my second choice would be Kentucky because they are a part of the SEC.
Kentucky over A&M?

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

steveaustin69

Quote from: SardisHog on March 21, 2018, 08:44:05 am

L-O-L

#1 STUNNA

kansas state... then I get to see the meltdown of all the Kansas fans...lol

deserthog

I may be crucified by Hogville, but I'm pulling for the Aggies. We'll get a chance to beat the defending champs next year. Have to be for SEC and certainly can't pull for Kentucky.

steveaustin69

Quote from: deserthog on March 21, 2018, 09:41:38 am
I may be crucified by Hogville, but I'm pulling for the Aggies. We'll get a chance to beat the defending champs next year. Have to be for SEC and certainly can't pull for Kentucky.

Hog-Corleone

I tried to do this, but i just can't.  I mean I really tried, had my mouse hovering over the little dot beside them and everything, but no, just couldn't pull the trigger...  I agree with you on KY though.  I chose Syracuse, because of all the drama about them even being in the tournament in first place... Be cool to see a team win it that had to do the play in game...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

hawgball40

I voted Nevada. Anyone who comes back from down 22 points vs a defense like cincinatti has some serious intestinal fortitude. that's who i'm pulling for now.

systemroot

I picked Texas Tech. I guess it is because I enjoyed Chris Beard while he was at UALR.

GlassofSwine

Quote from: Cotton on March 21, 2018, 09:05:24 am

I hate Kentucky but I voted for them because I can win my bracket. I had them winning it all.

Cotton

Quote from: GlassofSwine on March 21, 2018, 11:13:53 am
I hate Kentucky but I voted for them because I can win my bracket. I had them winning it all.
Assume the position.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

LRHawg

Can everyone lose?

I want WVU to win. They play the way we play, only much better.

I love Huggins and I'd take him in a New York  minute over CMA, and I love Mike but he's taken us as far as he can.

itshogsbaby

Group 1 Loyola, or Nevada for the Cinderella

Group 2 Zags, Michigan, WVU,

Zero interest in Kentucky or Duke winning another game. 

311Hog

Zags and Few never won it right? i would like to see them get one.

popcornhog

Quote from: Cotton on March 21, 2018, 09:05:24 am

Where does the Duke hate come from in our fan base? We won the only meaningful matchup we've ever had so I figure out fanbase would be pretty indifferent toward Duke.
WPS

Cotton

Quote from: popcornhog on March 21, 2018, 01:36:48 pm
Where does the Duke hate come from in our fan base? We won the only meaningful matchup we've ever had so I figure out fanbase would be pretty indifferent toward Duke.
Am I dreaming that they beat us in the Final Four? 1990ish?

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

99toLife

We hate everyone that is consistently better than us, because it's not fair.  ;)

hogwood

I voted for Villanova. Great coach, great program. Winning in the era of corruption without the big one and dones.

Also would love TTU or WV, but they would both have to beat Villanova so...

Gonzaga, Nevada, or Michigan would be next in that order.

hogsanity

For the pure entertainment value it would bring to Hogville I'd vote Kentucky.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Cotton on March 21, 2018, 02:01:01 pm

1990 in Denver

Quote from: 99toLife on March 21, 2018, 02:06:24 pm
We hate everyone that is consistently better than us, because it's not fair.  ;)

True.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

311Hog

Quote from: hogsanity on March 21, 2018, 02:26:50 pm

so they can vacate it later ? i keeed =)

i watched the 30 for 30 on coach Cal yesterday wow it is was pretty interesting.

99toLife

Quote from: hogsanity on March 21, 2018, 02:26:50 pm
I think it would be great, Kensucky tied with Arkansas for 4th place in the SEC. May have one of the youngest teams to ever make the NCAAT.

orvillesghost

Duke

An unpopular choice but I like Coach K, always have.

hogsanity

Just for the pure enjoyment of watching them play, I'd go with Nova. They play very sound basketball, they are well coached, and can beat you playing multiple ways.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Cotton

Quote from: 99toLife on March 21, 2018, 02:06:24 pm
This too ^^^

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

itshogsbaby

I'm typically a hater of the most successful squads.  I respect but root against.  Dislike the Yankees, couldn't stand the 90s Cowboys.   Root against Jeff Gordon (at his peak - but didn't mind him towards his later years) and Jimmy Johnson

Smalltownhog95

Clemson or Michigan just because my 2 best brackets have them winning and id still like to be at the top of the leaderboard. If neither of them Loyola easy.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

sickboy

Loyola for the Cinderella story. Gonzaga for a program that deserves it after what Mark Few has built there.

Holy Mexican Jesus, I didn't realize that Mark Few has led Gonzaga to the Sweet 16 or further 13 of his 19 years at Gonzaga. That guy should go down as one of the greatest coaches of our generation for doing that at Gonzaga.

King Kong

You are pulling for A&M to pass us as a basketball program? I'll pass on that.

I'd rather see UK win again. What's the difference between 8 and 9

311Hog

Quote from: sickboy on March 21, 2018, 03:17:51 pm
Loyola for the Cinderella story. Gonzaga for a program that deserves it after what Mark Few has built there.

Holy Mexican Jesus, I didn't realize that Mark Few has led Gonzaga to the Sweet 16 or further 13 of his 19 years at Gonzaga. That guy should go down as one of the greatest coaches of our generation for doing that at Gonzaga.

Yeah it is really starting to pile up, and you know he won't get the credit he deserves unless he cuts down the nets at least once.  I like his team to, unique players.

popcornhog

Quote from: Cotton on March 21, 2018, 02:01:01 pm

Should've said *most* meaningful.
WPS

31to6

Loyola. Most everyone else still in will just have it vacated later.

hogwood

Quote from: 311Hog on March 21, 2018, 03:25:06 pm
Yeah it is really starting to pile up, and you know he won't get the credit he deserves unless he cuts down the nets at least once.  I like his team to, unique players.

I'd love to see a Gonzaga vs. Villanova title game.

99toLife

Quote from: sickboy on March 21, 2018, 03:17:51 pm

May want to recheck that claim.  ;)