Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N41UA on its way back from NYC vicinity...Drake Field lurkers got anything?

Started by jgphillips3, December 04, 2017, 06:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DDSHawg

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 07:55:19 pm
Norsberry, even if that plane is empty, don't give up on us. There is no reason there would be anyone on this plane. I bet the new AD would at least go out and meet our new coach before he came here.

We can try to get better info before sending you out in the future
He is already a legend and he went again on this obvious dry run. He a Boss.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 07:52:05 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if there are only pilots on the plane. They may have dropped off our folks in NY for interviews. That said, they may have left the plane there if that was the case, so maybe we will at least see who is doing the interviews for the football coach.

Why would the plane sit there for 6 hours if you were just going to turn around and come home?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2017, 07:56:39 pm
Why would the plane sit there for 6 hours if you were just going to turn around and come home?
picking up the new AD. I bet they fly right back.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

johnfanman

Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

RowNorseRow

Quote from: thebigshot on December 04, 2017, 07:56:31 pm
It has been mcadoo on the plane. He will be the new coach of Arkansas. I been telling y'all and y'all think I'm stupid.... it's going to happen.

Shut up.

HoggyFlint

They just love wasting $10,000s on jet fuel to throw off Hogville

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 07:54:43 pm
I don't know....if they were just flying up for interviews, wouldn't they at least stay the night......I just....Steven Hill.....that seems odd to fly an empty plane back to what....just have it fly back the next day???

You forgot something.

ricepig

(notOM)Rebel123

Somebody realized they forgot their toothbrush?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

NuttinItUp

_Hamlet_

Sooiepride

God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

ricepig

Quote from: HoggyFlint on December 04, 2017, 07:58:20 pm
They just love wasting $10,000s on jet fuel to throw off Hogville

If you are dropping someone off, that's what you do. If you are interviewing, you do that and then head home.

JoeyMoore

I'm being to told the reason why they are in NY is to interview Ben Macado for the job
Looking East

Dominicanhog

reddogjcss

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: JoeyMoore on December 04, 2017, 08:01:24 pm
I'm being to told the reason why they are in NY is to interview Ben Macado for the job

Surely you're kidding right?

HogAlum09

Quote from: _Hamlet_ on December 04, 2017, 07:59:27 pm
Anyone have a link to the plane tracking?
ADS-B Exchange will show the tail number, but it lags quite a bit. If you can figure out the route, you can usually find the blocked plane on RadarBox24.

johnfanman

Smited for being a troll.

johnfanman

ARfan#1

Boardon Hamsay

Gotta give props to a few folks.

Norsberry is the Drake Field Marshall. Guy has real boots on the ground leadership. In a world where drones are becoming more the norm, norsberry relies on a good old fashioned stake out to get the job done!

Wolf. In a world where norsberry is the good cop, Wolf's there to play the bad cop when needed. There's no inebriation line he won't cross to get the airport scoop!

Bigfoot is the Razorback Pizza King of Maumelle. The guy single handedly cracked the Porkatarian, Porkatarium, and Wally Hall triumvirate wide open. Folks, this is like finding Hogville's DB Cooper! I bet his next target is, you guessed it, finally answering the question of all questions, "who the hell is Robert Shields?"

Well done, gentlemen!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

The Hawg Marshal

_Hamlet_

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 04, 2017, 08:04:44 pm

Norsberry is the Drake Field Marshall. Guy has real boots on the ground leadership. In a world where drones are becoming more the norm, norsberry relies on a good old fashioned stake out to get the job done!

Wolf. In a world where norsberry is the good cop, Wolf's there to pay the bad cop when needed. There no inebriation line he won't cross to get the airport scoop!

Bigfoot is the Razorback Pizza King of Maumelle. The guy single handedly cracked the Porkatarian, Porkatarium, and Wally Hall triumvirate Wide open. Folks, this is like finding Hogville's DB Cooper! I bet his next target is, you guessed it, finally answering the question of all questions, "who the hell is Robert Shields?"

Well done, gentlemen!

Respect.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 04, 2017, 08:04:44 pm

Wolf. In a world where norsberry is the good cop, Wolf's there to pay the bad cop when needed. There's no inebriation line he won't cross to get the airport scoop!

Bigfoot is the Razorback Pizza King of Maumelle. The guy single handedly cracked the Porkatarian, Porkatarium, and Wally Hall triumvirate wide open. Folks, this is like finding Hogville's DB Cooper! I bet his next target is, you guessed it, finally answering the question of all questions, "who the hell is Robert Shields?"

Well done, gentlemen!
Yes these are truly "Men of Genius".

hehawg

Quote from: thebigshot on December 04, 2017, 07:56:31 pm
It has been mcadoo on the plane. He will be the new coach of Arkansas. I been telling y'all and y'all think I'm stupid.... it's going to happen.

stupid dumb post stop
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

InternetDrama

Texas still sucks.

Freebrd

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 04, 2017, 06:35:38 pm
In another post it was stated that "N41UA is already headed home from outside NYC. Should be wheels down at Drake Field around 7:30 tonight".  Anyone at Drake tonight?  Many coaches in NYC today so thus the point of interest.

Next thing you'll start a thread on where is Santa, maybe where's waldo

cjack

Wolf. In a world where norsberry is the good cop, Wolf's there to play the bad cop when needed. There's no inebriation line he won't cross to get the airport scoop!

Well done, gentlemen!

Nice
Woooo Pig Soooie!

johnfanman

TebowHater

Quote from: _Hamlet_ on December 04, 2017, 08:09:25 pm
Update?

Patience with Norsberry. He is the king and out taking pictures of the crew right now, guarantee it. Expect them uploaded as soon as he gets home.

He will give us a text update that there was no coach on the plane shortly.

Pig in the Pokey

Well done, gentlemen!

JoeyMoore

Looking East

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 08:11:49 pm
Patience with Norsberry. He is the king and out taking pictures of the crew right now, guarantee it. Expect them uploaded as soon as he gets home.

norsberry is the kind of guy that gets pictures inside the plane. He's a great American hero.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 08:11:49 pm

Kid had in hanger high rez shots last time for sure.

parallaxpig

Career history
As coach:
Homer-Center (PA) HS (1996–1997)
Assistant coach
Indiana Area (PA) HS (1998–1999)
Assistant coach
Michigan State (2001)
Graduate assistant
Fairfield (2002)
Offensive line coach and tight ends coach
Pittsburgh (2003)
Graduate assistant
New Orleans Saints (2004)
Offensive quality control coordinator
San Francisco 49ers (2005)
Offensive line coach and offensive quality control coordinator
Green Bay Packers (2006–2011)
Tight ends coach
Green Bay Packers (2012–2013)
Quarterbacks coach
New York Giants (2014–2015)
Offensive coordinator
New York Giants (2016–2017)
Head coach

I think he's our man.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

TebowHater

Quote from: parallaxpig on December 04, 2017, 08:15:36 pm
Career history
As coach:
Homer-Center (PA) HS (1996–1997)
Assistant coach
Indiana Area (PA) HS (1998–1999)
Assistant coach
Michigan State (2001)
Graduate assistant
Fairfield (2002)
Offensive line coach and tight ends coach
Pittsburgh (2003)
Graduate assistant
New Orleans Saints (2004)
Offensive quality control coordinator
San Francisco 49ers (2005)
Offensive line coach and offensive quality control coordinator
Green Bay Packers (2006–2011)
Tight ends coach
Green Bay Packers (2012–2013)
Quarterbacks coach
New York Giants (2014–2015)
Offensive coordinator
New York Giants (2016–2017)
Head coach

I think he's our man.

We cannot hire him. He has never been a P5 coach!!!

Honestly, though, wouldn't be too excited about this.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 04, 2017, 08:14:55 pm
Kid had in hanger high rez shots last time for sure.

If you go back and look through his post history, you can see he is legit.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=65117

That in-hangar pic is magnificent.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 04, 2017, 08:14:26 pm
norsberry is the kind of guy that gets pictures inside the plane. He's a great American hero.

Norsberry in action folks....

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

norsberry

Sorry guys just got home. Phone was messing up at the airport and I couldn't manage to type out anything. Will post pics and give a summary here in a few.

Sooiepride

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 04, 2017, 08:02:43 pm
ADS-B Exchange will show the tail number, but it lags quite a bit. If you can figure out the route, you can usually find the blocked plane on RadarBox24.

Just an FYI - I was bored while deer hunting last month. On www.flightradar24.com I saw two planes intersecting on the map just as they intersected directly above me.  Straight up real time. They list the tail numbers too.
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 08:22:30 pm
Sorry guys just got home. Phone was messing up at the airport and I couldn't manage to type out anything. Will post pics and give a summary here in a few.
See. Legendary!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

SmallHog20

60% of the time it works everytime