Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old autographs to sell

Started by elksnort, January 21, 2024, 01:19:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Without going to Las Vegas, how does one sell old autographs?

Of course, there is a verification process I assume.

I have a baseball that my dad gave me that has Joe Dimaggio, Pee Wee Reese, Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Pete Rose. I assume the signatures are authentic.

I also have another autograph from Pete Rose that my dad got when Pete was waxing his Rolls Royce outside of a Tampa hotel. I have Lou Holtz, Barry Switzer, Dusty Baker and a few other Atlanta Braves, Frank Borman (former astronaut and President of Eastern Airlines).

I am trying to de clutter and it is taking me a long time to do so because I always want stuff to be repurposed.

There is a fellow on Hogville that lives in Marion that took all my old Hootens, Dave Campbells, etc. I hope he is enjoying them.

Any advice is appreciated.

1highhog

Quote from: elksnort on January 21, 2024, 01:19:15 pmWithout going to Las Vegas, how does one sell old autographs?

Of course, there is a verification process I assume.

I have a baseball that my dad gave me that has Joe Dimaggio, Pee Wee Reese, Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Pete Rose. I assume the signatures are authentic.

I also have another autograph from Pete Rose that my dad got when Pete was waxing his Rolls Royce outside of a Tampa hotel. I have Lou Holtz, Barry Switzer, Dusty Baker and a few other Atlanta Braves, Frank Borman (former astronaut and President of Eastern Airlines).

I am trying to de clutter and it is taking me a long time to do so because I always want stuff to be repurposed.

There is a fellow on Hogville that lives in Marion that took all my old Hootens, Dave Campbells, etc. I hope he is enjoying them.

Any advice is appreciated.

There's a few freaks in DST that might want that Pee Wee Herman autograph if you still have it.