Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 days Can you make it?

Started by Porked Tongue, November 24, 2012, 11:06:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Hog

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 24, 2012, 11:19:27 pm
Urban Meyer was named head coach at Ohio State November 28th 2011, so what is taking Jeffie so long.
Urban wasn't coaching at that time. Our coach is more than likely coaching this coming weekend.
Go Hogs Go!

Calling All Hogs

This is exciting. Sounds like Jeff almost has his research wrapped up!

Danny J

Quote from: arcowboy on November 25, 2012, 10:36:52 pm
There is a state law that for a state job opening there has to be published the job opening.  So that is why JLS had to be reassigned yesterday so that there would be an opening.  I have not seen this mentioned anywhere before. But that is most likely the reason for 10-14 day delay.
Since you seem to know state law how does our situation differ, if at all, in regards to state law when a interim is hired back in April that could be re-assigned(and has now) at any time during that contract?

mj4president

The football job is NOT posted on the uark site right now. What's up with that?
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Danny J

Quote from: mj4president on November 25, 2012, 11:17:07 pm
The football job is NOT posted on the uark site right now. What's up with that?
I am looking for the state employee law and exceptions right now. I am not sure that rule applies in this specific case but I am not sure it doesn't either. I am having a hard time finding it online. I am sure there is some sort of exemption in the case of a interim or temp employee but I don't know for sure. Just curious more than anything else.

Porked Tongue

This day 8 or 9 depending on how you look at it.

You gonna make it?