Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks Like Memphis has a Big Stick

Started by code red, May 13, 2016, 11:40:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Inhogswetrust

May 13, 2016, 12:37:39 pm #1 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:55:29 pm by Inhogswetrust
IF FedEx and Fred really wanted to help Memphis and the little 12 he would have FedEx give them that money and support PRIOR to any agreement for them getting in the conference. In other words put your money where your mouth is before opening your mouth. IF Memphis wants in they should get in on their own merits and not because of any "contingency" of support. The problem is they can't.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Buff

The addition of Memphis isn't going to help the Lil 12, no matter what FedEx tries to pay.

husker71

Big 12 has TV problems thanks to the Texas deal and their Longhorn network

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: husker71 on May 14, 2016, 09:00:47 pm
Big 12 has TV problems thanks to the Texas deal and their Longhorn network

I could not agree more husker... Bribing someone to get on the Titanic may seem like a great idea before it leaves the dock but paying money to jump on a sinking ship isn't too bright.