Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final From Neyland: Tennessee 38, Florida 28

Started by jbcarol, September 23, 2016, 11:23:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Kevin Brockway ‏@gatorhoops 23h23 hours ago

There's always a storyline in Gators-Vols rivalry - via @Gator_sports http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20160922/ARTICLES/160929983?tc=cr ...

QuoteWho: No. 19 Florida (3-0, 1-0 SEC) vs. No. 14 Tennessee (3-0, 0-0)

When: 3:30 p.m.

Where: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, Tenn.

TV: CBS

Radio: 103.7-FM, AM-850

"What makes this rivalry interesting is hatred," said Tony Basilio, a Knoxville, Tennessee, area sports radio host since 1994. "I've always found the Tennessee-Florida rivalry, to not be one like Tennessee-Alabama where there's a sense of appreciation for Alabama, from Tennessee people. Tennessee people view Florida as the nouveau riche and always have."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

BigSexyHog

Nice choke job Florida.  What a bunch of losers both these teams are
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ricepig

Bubba's Bruisers

I do like the TN uni today.  Hate the traditional uni.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

passinghog

southarkhog06

Florida going full choke now. It's like they aren't even on the field right now.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/780046737381679104

QuoteWith Georgia losing to Ole Miss, Tennessee's game against Florida was a de facto "driver's seat" game for control over the SEC East. After going down 21-0, the Vols finally showed the team we expected to see after an offseason of immense hype. QB Josh Dobbs overcame pressure to create big plays in the passing game while the defense shut down the Florida offense from the second quarter through the end of the game. Tennessee made a statement and ended their 11-game losing streak to Florida.

Tennessee travels to Georgia next week and they'll be tested as the Florida game was built up to be their Super Bowl, there could be a letdown in Athens. Even if they get through, they have undefeated Texas A&M and No. 1 Alabama looming...

jbcarol

ALLVOL

It's funny. UT a UT comeback is a UF choke.
We saw the UT we thought we'd see all season show up in the 2nd half. Physically dominated them on both lines and just flat out whipped their butts. There's no other way to describe it.

jbcarol