Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

She's here

Started by Porked Tongue, July 08, 2017, 07:35:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

longtimeHogfan

What a sweetie.  Congratulations to Mommy & Daddy.  This will probably be the only time in her life when it's permissible to tell a lady's weight. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

HogBreath

Major congrats to Coach and Mrs. Bielema...such a beautiful little girl they now have.  Know they have to be so proud and thrilled beyond words, I know that seeing the birth of my children was something I could never forget.  Just so amazing.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

grayhawg

Congrats to Coach and his wife!

Inhogswetrust

Fantastic! Congrats.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

rhames

Awesome. Happy for the first family of razorback football.

Woo pig
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rhames on July 08, 2017, 08:02:24 am
Awesome. Happy for the first family of razorback football.

Woo pig

Ditto and Amen! Happy for the new Mom and Dad.
Go Hogs Go!

bphi11ips

Wow. Gives me goosebumps. Pretty baby!  Bret Bielema now knows why he's here.  It's a feeling you can't describe and never forget.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Lanny

Congratulations to the Bielema family
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

razorbackfan86

Congrats to them. Coach B has a feeling right now that is higher than any W he will ever get. It truly is the best feeling in the world.

Steef

Congrats Coach & Jen!

GoHogzzGo

Wow great for you coach, cute! CBB and little BB love it!
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Dark Helmet Hog

Congrats to the proud new parents! It doesn't get much better.

WPS!

ricepig

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on July 08, 2017, 09:53:35 am
Congrats to the proud new parents! It doesn't get much better.

WPS!

Three best days in my life were the birth of my children. Congrats Bret and Jen, enjoy the time, they grow up quick.

OLDHOG

Congrats, Coach. Your life just changed for the better.

Hawgey-Davidson

Congrats to the family. Praying mom and baby are well.

sowmonella

A beautiful little girl. Congrats Jen & Coach.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

AirWarren

hamsam

Pretty baby girl. Congrats to the family!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Vantage 8 dude

Congrats to both mom and dad! If they think they've had a very blessed and special life up to this point then they're about to find out how much more meaningful and blessed it can be. ;)

Westcoasthog

Congratulations to Coach Bielema and Jen for their new born baby girl Briella Nichole.

HognitiveDissonance

Congrats.

Wouldn't put it past possibility that the timing of this was planned. This is the only dead period of a coach's life. Coach has time to spend some time with wife and girl for a month.

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

snoblind

PORKULATOR

Congratulations Bret and Jen
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hoglady

What a beautiful baby!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Kevin

congrats coach & jen
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Rockhawg

Happy Birthday Briella! WPS, we have the same Birthday. I have got 58 years on her. Very Beautiful little girl.

HUNGLOWHOG

gchamblee

Hog1966

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

hawgmasta

Congrats to coach and mrs.

Nothing like children

JRHoward

Congrats Coach & Jen.  As others have said...They grow up way too fast.  God Bless.
Woooo Pig!

TheRazorback500

Congratulations Coach and Jen. May God be with you and the baby and grant ya'll continued good health. Woo pig.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Cinco de Hogo

Congratulations Coach!

goodguytex

Pretty little girl. Congrats to the Bielemas on their little bundle of joy.

Augustus

Congrats to Coach B & Jen! WPS

But... can you just imagine how much the DriveTime Sports callers are gonna butcher the name "Briella Bielema"? ? ?

ricepig

Quote from: Augustus on July 08, 2017, 07:56:52 pm
Congrats to Coach B & Jen! WPS

But... can you just imagine how much the DriveTime Sports callers are gonna butcher the name "Briella Bielema"? ? ?

Callers??? Randy will butcher it enough for everyone.

razCzar

How precious!
Hearty congratulations, Coach and Jen.

go hogues

Congrats to the Bielema's.

He'll be over the moon at his SECMD presser. Looking forward to seeing that.

WPS
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

lechon

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on July 08, 2017, 11:43:17 am
Congrats.

Wouldn't put it past possibility that the timing of this was planned. This is the only dead period of a coach's life. Coach has time to spend some time with wife and girl for a month.

You do know how a baby is made correct?
A stork didn't fly the baby in thru the window.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

rzrbk4life

Congrats to CBB & Jen!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

1highhog

Quote from: lechon on July 09, 2017, 01:50:43 am
You do know how a baby is made correct?
A stork didn't fly the baby in thru the window.

Wait,,, what???  Are you telling me that he doesn't? :o

nchogg

Congratulations to Jen and Bret, enjoy your new addition to your family.

Steef

Quote from: 1highhog on July 09, 2017, 05:08:27 am
Wait,,, what???  Are you telling me that he doesn't? :o

He's pulling your leg, man. Stork is real.

Trust me.   ;)

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on July 08, 2017, 07:35:02 am
https://twitter.com/BretBielema/status/883664087175098368

Very happy for Bret and Jen. Now comes the real job of their lives. Raising that beautiful baby girl!

I love her expession. It's like she's thinking. "How if the outside linebacker blitzes, and the Dbs cover we should get some sacks."
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Hog N Bama

Sweet, beautiful baby!!😁