Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WWF star visits sick kid.

Started by DeltaBoy, April 08, 2016, 10:10:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

http://wtop.com/health/2016/04/terminally-ill-teen-gets-surprise-visit-from-wrestlemania-star/

(CLEBURNE, Texas) — A terminally ill teen got the surprise of his life recently when WrestleMania star Erick Rowan showed up at his home in Texas.

Colby Tutt, 13, was sitting on his couch on March 30 when Rowan, a member of WWE's villainous "Wyatt Family," walked in.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

IT is great when things like that happen for someone facing the end, but I couldn't watch that one. I have a 13 yr old, so I can't even try to fathom what that meant to that kid.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

Yep as much as I dislike McMann I love what his company lets these guys do for others.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE