Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rey Mysterio finally parts ways with WWE

Started by jbcarol, March 02, 2015, 07:40:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Former world champion Rey Mysterio has officially parted ways with the WWE upon his contract expiring Thursday.

QuoteMysterio has had a contentious relationship with the WWE over the past year as he has been wanting to be released from his contract so that he could seek outside opportunities.

Instead of granting Mysterio his release, the WWE simply allowed his contract to expire.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

who knows

Good... never cared for him in WWE... he was good with the cruiserweights in WCW...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

HogScoutMaster

I really enjoy Ray!  WWE should have kept him, he has a great fanbase
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

jbcarol

What was supposed to be a celebration of the return of Mexican wrestling legend and former WWE superstar Rey Mysterio has turned into a week of tragedy for Asesoria y Administracion (AAA) as star El Hijo del Perro Aguayo died early Saturday morning after suffering an injury during a match with Mysterio.

QuoteEl Hijo del Perro Aguayo, 35, took part in a tag team match against Mysterio, who had returned to Mexico after parting ways with the WWE in February.

During the course of the match El Hijo del Perro Aguayo took the set up to Mysterio's 619 finishing move, where he went limp after landing on the ropes.

This is the second tragic event to hit AAA in the last week as a bus transporting a group of wrestlers crashed in Mexico, injuring several on board and killing office staff member Irma Osorno.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

The_Iceman

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2015, 07:44:12 am
What was supposed to be a celebration of the return of Mexican wrestling legend and former WWE superstar Rey Mysterio has turned into a week of tragedy for Asesoria y Administracion (AAA) as star El Hijo del Perro Aguayo died early Saturday morning after suffering an injury during a match with Mysterio.

It looks like the damage to him started before the 619 setup and move. The video I watch showed him hit his head on a flip, and was also thrown out of the ring. You could tell when he re-entered, he was probably concussed and/or really hurt, then the kick and fall onto the ropes finished it.

jbell96

I'm guessing the fall out of the ring is what caused it, really irritated me seeing news outlets, including ESPN, have headlines saying he died because of a kick my Mysterio.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.