Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really???? NO Brandon Allen.....

Started by Rod6275, December 08, 2015, 03:01:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorpigg

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 09, 2015, 08:56:25 am
I can see the argument for Allen.  I don't think anyone seriously considers Sprinkle a better TE than Engram.

I think Allen suffered from the perception of Collins being the centerpiece of the Arkansas offense, while Kelley was perceived as the centerpiece of the Ole Miss offense.  Allen's not going to play on Sundays; Kelley probably will.  Still doesn't take away from the great season that Allen had.

Please tell us how you know BA will not play on Sundays? He will most certainly get the chance

hoggusamoungus

As always, BA responds with class.  Nice to see him get the invite to the East-West All-Star game in St. Pete.

No snub

Quarterback Brandon Allen said he did not feel slighted in the All-SEC voting by league coaches, which placed Mississippi State's Dak Prescott on the first team and Ole Miss' Chad Kelly on the second team.
"The two guys that got it obviously are very well-deserving," Allen said after Wednesday evening's practice. "They put up great numbers and had great years. It's very hard to take anything away from the two guys that got selected."

Pork Twain

Really? ? ? ?  No looking at the stats before starting a thread?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 08, 2015, 03:24:37 pm
Same here I almost spewed my water all over the keyboard.

Was it really water!!

hog_fan86

Is there any way to see how the coaches voted in this selection?

I would be interested to see how Mullen and Freeze voted considering how Allen played against them. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't vote for Allen so their guy could slip in.

code red

Your splitting hairs with all 3.  It is what it is.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Grizzlyfan

Mortenson hinted at something "political" about BA being left out of the senior bowl.  Anybody know what he's talking about?

Kevin

Brock Huard in Bo's show
Huard: I think Dan Enos had a lot to do with Brandon Allen's growth and development this year.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

swineology

Beat Toledo and Texass Tech, completely different story