Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: fanofthehog on June 19, 2009, 04:46:26 pm
I am so frickin tired of getting skull-fricked by lsu.  I know I'm not allowed to be negative here, I guess I'm supposed to enjoy watching my team get prison raped by same team over and over.  Some of you talk so much crap about Rick being a sunshine pumper, then you turn around and do the same thing.  I don't like losing nearly as much as some of you.  If we played our best and lost, fine.  When we play the tigers we hand the game to them, and usually in the first few innings.

our issue with LSU is we dont match up well.   I mean LSU is an incredible hitting team.   the 7th best hitter in their lineup is a 1st round draft pick this year.  They are going to score on just about anyone, unless its just an amazing pitcher.    You have to score lots of runs to beat LSU.   We dont have the offense to play that game, and need to win games behind our pitching and bullpen
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

alwaysondbigscreen

some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

AUSTXHOG

Come on Andy!! Get you one here. ...you are freakin due!!

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

AUSTXHOG

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

AUSTXHOG

Iwastherein1969

I'll have to respectfully disagree with Mike Patrick saying this is a different Anthony Ranaudo...its the same ol stuff....we are swinging at bad pitches and fouling off the meat he throws...gotta hit the meat and its there to be had
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Clint Alan

House

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3   0                            4   4   0
Arkansas      0   0   0   0                            0   3   1

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

AUSTXHOG

chiefsfan

This is the part of Ranaudo which makes LSU fans like him better the Coleman.  When he can get that curveball for strikes he is near impossible to hit
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Iwastherein1969

just like that last at bat by House....he swings at the curve ball in the dirt for strike 2 and observes with his microscope a fast ball with zero movment right down the beaver for strike 3
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Tejano Jawg

Sheeesh. We need to stay at the plate a little longer than that.

OK, now back to being positive...
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Razorbacks#1

We definately need a game changing moment! Someone will step up.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

bfosh

i dont understand how we are late or looking on a 2 strike fastball...i would think you would shorten up and look fastball first then adjust if its offspeed.

come on hogs...lets hold them and start hitting

codeHog

Hogbody

AUSTXHOG

Do we need to bring in Keuchel to wake up our bats?  Crazy....but might be that spark we need.

Dirty

bfosh

rzrbackrob

If the hogs keep it under 5, they will have a chance at the end.

AUSTXHOG

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: hogfanwithms on June 19, 2009, 04:55:41 pm
Say goodnight the party is over....

Way to give up. At least I won't have to see anymore of your posts in the thread. Go Hogs!

THUNDER!

AUSTXHOG

Clint Alan

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

hawgsav1

btw, what is the beef between Van Horn and Paul Mainieri?  Corndogs were discussing this on their board.

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfanwithms on June 19, 2009, 04:55:41 pm
Say goodnight the party is over....

if youre not going to provide anything to this thread other then that leave.    Most of us realized we were in serious trouble today but we're not dead yet

Clint Alan

AUSTXHOG

Dirty

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 19, 2009, 04:57:08 pm
Way to give up. At least I won't have to see anymore of your posts in the thread. Go Hogs!

I'll  gladly eat crow.....

hawgsav1

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

chiefsfan

rzrbackrob

Hogbody

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

HogFansReunited

OK, I have to work now so game is off.  This isn't looking very good anyway but I have seen bigger come backs and it's still early.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogbody

God why couldnt LSU have been on the other side of the bracket?

I really think we could have beat anyone else.

trippigs

one more out and we bat. Glad bases were empty when Dean hit.

hawgsav1

we need to start hitting the LSU batters with the bats. 

Clint Alan

bad guy

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3   0   1                       5   5   0
Arkansas      0   0   0   0                            0   3   1

1 run, 1 hits, 0 men left

Razors85