Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

a petition has been started to add 20,000 seats to WMS via petitionspot.

Started by dsims2k3, August 18, 2010, 10:42:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: tbw1 on August 20, 2010, 02:26:16 pm
Your libation is ready.

Woooo Hooooooooo!  Am I ever ready for it.  Pull one for yourself too.  You've earned it.

Hogs-n-Roses

Dear Lanny,

Please start a forum " The great stadium debate". and let them haggle year around about this.

Sincerely;
WW

Hogs-n-Roses

Dear Santa,

Here in my state we need 1 upper deck around 8k on the east side of WMS, one deck above each endzone, 5k each. And if you've had a great year and the population of kids in China is down please throw in some skyboxes for the high rollers. And to make the otherside happy enlarge RRS by 10k and give us the other new facilities we all need.

ps God bless and take care of our coach. If you can't achieve any of the above please get him atleast 2 mil. in raises.

Sincerely

H-n-R.

Hogs-n-Roses

ImissDale

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 20, 2010, 12:28:47 pm
Are you really this dense?  What part of THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS IS LOCATED IN FAYETTEVILLE do you not understand?

The students attend classes in Fayetteville, not Little Rock.  So the students who have crappy old cars, who ride bicycles on campus, and who can simply walk to games in RRS instead of driving 3.5 hours to Little Rock for games are "fans of convenience"?

The football players themselves live in Fayetteville during the season.  What in the heck is a good reason why they should be hauled off 3.5 hours to play a "home" game when they have a much larger and much nicer stadium a few blocks away?

Answer:  There is no advantage for the students, the coaches, or the players.  The only advantage is for the selfish people who want the team to come to them so they don't have to drive so far, so they can get drunk on a golf course, and for all the other lame reasons why some of our fans insist on putting their interests above those of the program.

Thank you! Best post I've seen on here in a while.  This guys has his sh*t together.