Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reasons to be happy

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, October 28, 2017, 09:01:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Fact is, that I don't think this win changes much in the grand scheme of things with whether our coach will be here or not next year....BUT...there are SEVERAL reasons to be happy tonight.

1. We made a VERY impressive COMEBACK...yes...a come FROM BEHIND victory! 28 - 3 at that (if I remember correctly)

2. It was against Ole Mi$$. Nuff said. They wanted to beat us bad. Yes, they're bad. But they saw this as one of their few winnable games and came out swinging (especially after our last several have been nail biter that all went our way)

3. Our boys played their hearts out and fought to the end. They didn't quit. Was so much fun to watch.

4. We won...WITH A FIELD GOAL!!! We are the WORST FG kicking team in the nation, yet we won with a super confident Limpert who was not fazed by 3 "freezings"

Hope we make a bowl game. Its a long shot still for me, but I love these kids and I hope they enjoy their lives as Hogs.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

East Clintwood

Great but Bert is still going to go 7-6 next year and get an extension and new buyout from daddy Jeffy.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: East Clintwood on October 28, 2017, 09:06:43 pm
Great but Bert is still going to go 7-6 next year and get an extension and new buyout from daddy Jeffy.

Will he? Glad Nastrodamus has come to speak with us common folk...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

SugarHillGaHog

I for one am extremely pleased we won.  It's so nice to not be down after watching the game.  I've watched other games now not in a funk.

Go Hogs!  Win the rest now