Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Minnesota giving Ohio St. all they can handle.

Started by Pigasaurus, January 16, 2014, 09:42:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Dropkick

Nipsey Mussle

Go Gophers! This would be 3 losses in a row for Ohio St.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dropkick

57-46 w 2:03 left. Gophers w lead and the ball.

Bogghawg

Gophers by 11 with possession and 2 minutes left!
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

dddollars

This will help us greatly. Good win for Minnesota!

forrest city joe

January 16, 2014, 10:17:21 pm #7 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:27:53 pm by forrest city joe
This Minnesota win is big for Arkansas. this idea that we have not played or beat any good teams is just not true. MN is a good team that we beat bad on a neutral court. and MN just beat Ohio State tonight by 10. they beat as Fsu team that lost by 1 point at Florida, by 10 points. and they lost at Michigan state, in overtime.and we also beat a Clemson team that blew out Duke. so that was a big win. then we beat a SMU team that beat Ucoon. and Uconn went to Memphis and beat them by 10 tonight. we also have beat KY. and loss to Fl by 2 points in overtime. don't tell me we are not an NCAA team.just have to win a few road games.and we have only 1 bad loss. and that's the loss at A&M. and don't look now, but A&M is 3 and 0, in the sec.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Nosboar Accubond

Dang wish I had stayed up and watched it...  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

nextlevel

Ohio St. needs to run a legitimate offense, then they would beat Minnesota.

::)
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell