Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For the love of God.....

Started by aberium2002, December 08, 2013, 02:31:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aberium2002

Stop with the damn Gus posts. Move to Aubarn. This is Razorbacks board. How about we talk that.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman

RazorPiggie

Why would we do that? I'm sure recruits love reading this forum. I mean why the heck would any of them come here with this fanbase.

Hoggish1

Amen!

If needed put up a Gus Love Forum so the rest of us can ignore it and enjoy this board in peace.

farmhawg

Guss is almost as good as conche......
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

RazorPiggie

Chief Mac

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on December 08, 2013, 02:36:48 pm
This is no longer hogville. Welcome to Gusville.net

It's more important to drive posts and clicks on this board than any readable content worthy of discussion. This place is getting as bad as WOOPIG used to be
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

farmhawg

If they would have hired willi as dc then this awburn team woukd have been dominating all games.......guess they couldnt have two football gods on one team. Just wouldn't be fair.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 02:42:41 pm
It's more important to drive posts and clicks on this board than any readable content worthy of discussion. This place is getting as bad as WOOPIG used to be

Yeah why talk about the Razorbacks on a Razorback board?

Chief Mac

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on December 08, 2013, 02:46:46 pm
Yeah why talk about the Razorbacks on a Razorback board?

They know what drives the bus around here. Threads about Gus and GSD will keep traffic going to the board through the offseason
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

moses_007

Because, there's nothing to talk about pertaining to Arkansas football but recruiting.  That's why.  I think Arkansas basketball needs to be allowed in MMQB now........

Nipsey Mussle

Please God let us win the opening game next year...

Once recruiting news starts coming in again (tonight presumably) I'm going to gladly bid adieu to MMQB.
I was on a pay board several years ago arguing with knuckle draggers who told me why Nutt would beat Petrino every year. I got heckled on my way out of the dump stadium in Oxford as fans bragged about getting Nutt away from us. Chizik was a genius a few years ago too.
I've been through all of this before, I just can't wait to see the Gus Guzzlers disappear in 2 or 3 years.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: aberium2002 on December 08, 2013, 02:31:36 pm
Stop with the damn Gus posts. Move to Aubarn. This is Razorbacks board. How about we talk that.

How about posting something that's NOT about Gus, instead of contributing to it like you just did?

Flaming those posters and telling them to move, insinuating they are not HOG fans isn't helping.

We are ALL Hog fans - yes, even those that think Gus is a good coach.

Come up with a good HOG topic, and let's discuss it.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

farmhawg

Quote from: Notshavin on December 08, 2013, 02:53:36 pm
How about posting something that's NOT about Gus, instead of contributing to it like you just did?

ssshhhhhhhhhh that's the beauty of this thread.......
From theflyinghog

mhuff

Thank you

Torqued pork

We didn't appreciate Chizik enough while we had him. Now we face the wrath of the Gus cult. God help us.

jswineberiaskirk

Quote from: BBsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 02:52:27 pm
Please God let us win the opening game next year...

Once recruiting news starts coming in again (tonight presumably) I'm going to gladly bid adieu to MMQB.
I was on a pay board several years ago arguing with knuckle draggers who told me why Nutt would beat Petrino every year. I got heckled on my way out of the dump stadium in Oxford as fans bragged about getting Nutt away from us. Chizik was a genius a few years ago too.
I've been through all of this before, I just can't wait to see the Gus Guzzlers disappear in 2 or 3 years.

Don't agree but love your avatar. Lost my English Mastiff, Lovey, a little over a month ago. Such a sweetie. Your's is a beautiful looking dog.

Chief Mac

Quote from: Notshavin on December 08, 2013, 02:53:36 pm

Flaming those posters and telling them to move, insinuating they are not HOG fans isn't helping.

We are ALL Hog fans - yes, even those that think Gus is a good coach.

Come up with a good HOG topic, and let's discuss it.

Every thread invariably is polluted by Gus love/Bielema hate. Telling posters to created threads pertaining to things other than Gus and expect them to remain so is naive

farmhawg

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 02:57:41 pm
Every thread invariably is polluted by Gus love/Bielema hate. Telling posters to created threads pertaining to things other than Gus and expect them to remain so is naive
the girl in your avi has bigger arms than the guy.....
From theflyinghog

cosmodrum

An entire offseason of this culminating in an ass beating by St Gustavus to start 2014.

Yay.
Go away, batin'

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: jswineberiaskirk on December 08, 2013, 02:57:10 pm
Don't agree but love your avatar. Lost my English Mastiff, Lovey, a little over a month ago. Such a sweetie. Your's is a beautiful looking dog.
I'm sorry to hear that and I certainly dread that day as Maizy is now 4 years old. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure Lovey was a great one.

Dirty

If they stop, then this board would be dead!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Dirty on December 08, 2013, 03:01:02 pm
If they stop, then this board would be dead!

Yeah right.  We are all a bunch of addicts.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Chief Mac

Quote from: farmhawg on December 08, 2013, 02:59:28 pm

Actually, she doesn't. Optical illusion...Same phenomenon you get when you look at your Johnson and think its big

PonderinHog

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 02:50:28 pm
They know what drives the bus around here. Threads about Gus and GSD will keep traffic going to the board through the offseason
Flood the board with Gus love jolly
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Tis the offseason to post folly.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Don we now our Gus apparel.
Troll the ancient the Gusbus carol.

farmhawg

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 03:02:39 pm
Actually, she doesn't. Optical illusion...Same phenomenon you get when you look at your Johnson and think its big
pretty sure she does, that is a simple pic.....
From theflyinghog

Chief Mac

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 08, 2013, 03:02:47 pm

This is a Gusville classic!!

Chief Mac

Quote from: farmhawg on December 08, 2013, 03:04:33 pm
pretty sure she does, that is a simple pic.....

Pretty sure she doesn't...her 34d is pushing against her arm.

PonderinHog

farmhawg

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 03:06:14 pm
Pretty sure she doesn't...her 34d is pushing against her arm.
Soooooo, they are out of shape flabby arms, my mistake.
From theflyinghog

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: farmhawg on December 08, 2013, 03:09:21 pm

Who are you blowing that allows you to remain here?
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: farmhawg on December 08, 2013, 02:59:28 pm
He looks like he's in good shape and has a hot wife, don't hate.

I know most of the girls on the farm have a Tom Selleck mustache and can drink more Milwaukee's Best than you can.

Nipsey Mussle

Ban Farmhawg and it'll be a Gusmas miracle!

JK, I like farmhawg, he's just a bit grumpy lately.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 08, 2013, 03:02:47 pm

Hahahaha
Quote from: rhames on Today at 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Dirty

Quote from: Notshavin on December 08, 2013, 03:02:29 pm
Yeah right.  We are all a bunch of addicts.

True,  is there a support group for message board users?

Chief Mac

Quote from: farmhawg on December 08, 2013, 03:09:21 pm

She does wish she was in better shape but she is still hot to me and I would bet a good amount of money we look better than you and your boyfriend/animal lover

tusksincolorado

Quote from: BBsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 03:10:49 pm
He looks like he's in good shape and has a hot wife, don't hate.

I know most of the girls on the farm have a Tom Selleck mustache and can drink more Milwaukee's Best than you can.

And may I add....we don't speak about anyone's wives on this board except for Oxbaker's Beetch....Sohomowei
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 03:28:16 pm
She does wish she was in better shape but she is still hot to me and I would bet a good amount of money we look better than you and your boyfriend/animal lover
She looks like a closet Gus hugger to me. 

Oliver

How about you talk about that and let others talk about what they want

Chief Mac

Found a pic of farmhawg and his better half

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chief Mac

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 08, 2013, 03:34:26 pm
She looks like a closet Gus hugger to me. 

She's a Nole

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 03:37:14 pm
She's a Nole
At least you guys will be rooting for the same team in the title game lol

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Chief Mac

Quote from: BBsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 03:45:54 pm
At least you guys will be rooting for the same team in the title game lol

Hahaha!  Very true!

dc10x1103

Quote from: Hoggish1 on December 08, 2013, 02:35:13 pm
Amen!

If needed put up a Gus Love Forum so the rest of us can ignore it and enjoy this board in peace.
how about a simple idea.......if you see anything about gus ignore it.

nationwish

It's hard to believe the majority of the Gus cult won't be cheering for Auburn in the first game next year with the way they talk about Gus. And they'd be saying the rest of us aren't real Hog fans while doing it.