Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is a 7-5 team I am afraid

Started by JJHog, October 01, 2016, 08:37:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: 12247 on October 01, 2016, 09:25:54 pm
It is funny how we experts here on Hogville can see how Miles, Malzahn, Sumlin, and others should be on the hot seat or fired, yet defend our coach and his record when all the above listed coaches have far exceeded what our coach has done.  The truth is we stink for an Arkansas team going into its fourth season with the highest paid staff we've ever had.  We got recruited players on this team that have far more to give than this staff has the brains to seek.

Your previous stated negative opinions of Bielema and the philosophy that he embraces, proves that you don't possess the ability to make an unbiased judgement when it comes to this staff and the quality (or lack thereof) of the job that they do, which in turn renders your opinion in this regard to be worth significantly less.
Go Hogs Go!

WoodyHog

Quote from: razorsharptusk on October 01, 2016, 09:23:15 pm
I just want our O line to be fixed and for our defense to stop allowing mobile qbs to score untouched.  Unfortunately we won't have it fixed by Saturday where we will need that solid O line and we will face yet another mobile qb.  Gimme games are over. Solid schedule here on out.

Mobile QBs are torching defenses across the country. It's not like we are the only team having trouble stopping that.

Our defense has exceeded my expectations this year. Giving up points is part of the game, but this year we have a good pass rush, play much tighter on the back end and have been causing turnovers.

Redhogs

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on October 02, 2016, 09:52:22 am
Just keep hitting it. Fact is, any discernible improvement again this year scares the living chit out of you, huh Bobby Jr?
Piss off...Bobby has NOTHING to do with this....he's long gone...you are a settler...you know, like the DTV commercial...you to a "T"
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

OutlawHawg

Bret is a 6 - 8 win coach in the SEC it's just how it is.

cosmodrum

Quote from: OutlawHawg on October 02, 2016, 11:12:07 am
Bret is a 6 - 8 win coach in the SEC it's just how it is.

There it is folks. No need to discuss. The great Nostradamus has spoken.
Go away, batin'

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: Redhogs on October 02, 2016, 11:10:36 am
Piss off...Bobby has NOTHING to do with this....he's long gone...you are a settler...you know, like the DTV commercial...you to a "T"

I've checked out your recent post history. Bobby has everything to do with you and your agenda. BTW, I think you've got a little bit of him running down your chin.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Sir Oinksalot

...not a nice thought but it's a beautiful day for a long outdoor lunch in the heart of Fayetteville......

My take is that it seems everyone has a crystal ball these days but it doesn't matter if you bought yours from WalMart or Tiffanys, they all work about the same ...

bon appetit....
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

goodguytex

Quote from: 12247 on October 01, 2016, 09:25:54 pm
It is funny how we experts here on Hogville can see how Miles, Malzahn, Sumlin, and others should be on the hot seat or fired, yet defend our coach and his record when all the above listed coaches have far exceeded what our coach has done.  The truth is we stink for an Arkansas team going into its fourth season with the highest paid staff we've ever had.  We got recruited players on this team that have far more to give than this staff has the brains to seek.
That's an interesting post... One would think by reading it Arkansas had a losing record or something... But we are 4-1. We have won 9 out of the last 11 games.

In what version of your reality does any HC with that kind of record belong on the hot seat?

I mean... You could at the very least wait until we do wind up with a losing record of some kind, before making such a presumptive post. What if Arkansas beats bama and Ole Miss? Aren't you going to feel like the biggest dufus on hogville if we do and wind up with a ten win season??