Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou/Ill tonight on ESPN

Started by mizzouman, December 23, 2008, 09:14:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

For those of you who are interested.

I know not a lot of people on her care about Mizzou, but Mike Anderson finally has his players in place for the most part.  This is year 3 and he's getting things together. 

Mizzou may not win, but you'll see some exciting basketball tonight.

The Hogfather

I think they will win.  I know you think I just comment negatively on Missouri's football program just to get a rise out of you or because I hate Missouri (I just don't think the football program is as good as it APPEARS because of a weak division).  But, truth is, I don't have anything against Missouri and I love watching the basketball team under Mike Anderson.  I think they're going to be pretty darn good this year and will make the NCAAT.

I'm going to try and watch this game tonight along with the TCU/Boise bowl game.

mizzouman

Quote from: The Hogfather on December 23, 2008, 09:20:51 am
I think they will win.  I know you think I just comment negatively on Missouri's football program just to get a rise out of you or because I hate Missouri (I just don't think the football program is as good as it APPEARS because of a weak division).  But, truth is, I don't have anything against Missouri and I love watching the basketball team under Mike Anderson.  I think they're going to be pretty darn good this year and will make the NCAAT.

I'm going to try and watch this game tonight along with the TCU/Boise bowl game.

No problem.  I respect any and all opinions as long as they are intelligent.  I try to comment intelligently on those opinions.  Other opinions that are based on getting me mad (will never happen) or homerism (is that a word??), I just simply ignore as you can see from my posts.

As far as basketball is concerned, I think Mike Anderson is still a year or two away.  His first recruiting class was put together quickly without any real evaluation.  He has 3 classes so far and I think when he gets his fourth class in, things will really pick up.

Thanks for your input.

DoubleJ

I'm a big Mike Anderson fan.  I will always root for him regardless of the team he is coaching.  There are few coaches I would pick to coach my team above Mike Anderson. 

linze82

smite me bishes