Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Moore impresses

Started by Gerald Gilber, December 21, 2008, 11:16:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald Gilber

His hustle and defense is getting him playing time. I think he will make a very capable player for the next 4 years. Just the kind of guy you need on your team. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Can we play all our games at home????

idiotghos

Love to see him bulk up quite a bit, but he's definitely looking more comfortable out on the court with every game.

Hogimus Prime

yeah his hustle, long arms and quickness will make him dangerous as the lead on Pel's fullcourt press.

Breems

Why did he get more PT than Andre Clark I wonder...
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

TRUHOG718

Quote from: ImissBrewer on December 21, 2008, 11:59:21 am
Why did he get more PT than Andre Clark I wonder...
clap clap clap clap clap LETS GO DEFENSE , clap clap clap clap clap LETS GO DEFENSE  8)
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Beaverfever

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  Things are getting tight between him and Sanchez I'd say.  Moore is athletic and makes things happen on the defensive end.  Sanchez is a little more polished as an offensive threat. 

Jeephog

Did you see the play against Austin Peay where he got doubled out on wing, dribbled out of it and found Britt on baseline for a short jumper?  Been a while since I've seen a big for Arkansas pull something like that off.  I've been pretty impressed the last two games.

Smithian

We're going to need a lot of bodies to throw at Blake Griffin. If anything, make him and Andre Clark pratice everyday until then on taking charges.

Glad to see Moore has a bit of defense in him.

hawgsav1

I hope Moore can get a bit more comfortable on the offensive end.  I think he has it in him, but he seems a bit nervous at time. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

HoopS

He is improving.  Getting more minutes and if Sanchez can't learn to quit picking up the silly fouls, Brandon will get even more minutes.

Drunken Tailgater

He's better at this point than some of the other projects we've had in the past. You can tell he has real Bball IQ to go with some raw skills.

TRUHOG718

Quote from: HoopS on December 21, 2008, 08:20:46 pm
He is improving.  Getting more minutes and if Sanchez can't learn to quit picking up the silly fouls, Brandon will get even more minutes.
The refs are being easy on Sanchez. I tape the games and rewatch them. Sanchez pushes off and plays d with his hands way too much. Pel is gonna have to tape his arms to his sides at practice cause its pretty bad.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.