Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jodie Meeks goes for 46 as Kentucky beats App St. 93-69

Started by Beaverfever, December 20, 2008, 01:21:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaverfever

Meeks hit 9 three pointers.  He is really turning into a great player.  Kentucky is in the middle of a major turn around in their program. 

40MINSOFHELL

who cares?? this is razorback basketball not wildcat basketball

c-townfan

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on December 20, 2008, 01:31:42 pm

This is a jumb ball forum, I dont see you griping about the Andy Kennedy thread or the many other threads not related to Hog basketball. Good Lord chill out.

jschulte

I think it is quite interesting.  Thank you for the post.

pimphog

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 20, 2008, 01:21:07 pm
Meeks hit 9 three pointers.  He is really turning into a great player.  Kentucky is in the middle of a major turn around in their program. 

good for them!  I hope it gets back to like it was in the 90's when it was Ark and KY every year.  Plus I don't want them coming after JP.

Corkscrew Johnson

UK is on our schedule and one of their players just dropped more points in a game than probably anyone else we will face this year.  somewhat interesting

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on December 20, 2008, 03:54:21 pm
UK is on our schedule and one of their players just dropped more points in a game than probably anyone else we will face this year.  somewhat interesting

doesn't mean he will score like that against us...

Beaverfever

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on December 20, 2008, 04:06:06 pm
doesn't mean he will score like that against us...
Dude its a friggin basketball forum.  A KY player scored more points than I can remember an SEC player scoring in a very long time.  KY is the biggest basketball program in the SEC and they look like they might be turning things around.  It's just conversation.  If you don't want to read about it, don't.

Oliver

Kentucky has absolutely turned it around since losing to Virginia So and So.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

HogTuba

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on December 21, 2008, 01:17:24 am
Dude, it's app state

Appalachian State beat us at Alltel Last year.  It's college basketball and that's a lot of points, I don't care who you're playing.
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

TNhawgfan

Didn't Meeks have a huge game against someone earlier in the year too? I agree with pimphog, I hope Kentucky gets back to being the top dog in the East again cause I don't know if I can take UT winning it every year
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JIHawg

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 20, 2008, 01:21:07 pm

Thanks.  Good to get updates on the SEC competition.

40MINSOFHELL

The Hog

Meeks and Patterson are Kentucky's real threats.  Meeks is capable of lighting it up.  They have to have others players step up to become a good team.  The season is young and that could happen but one of these two have injury problems and Kentucky will be toast.
Automatic RUN!

TNhawgfan

You could say that for any team in the SEC this year. I don't see a single team with enough depth to win after losing a key player to injury. Take away Fortson from us, or Tyler Smith from UT, or Nick C. from Florida and they're all toast!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

TomaHawg

Bet he won't be around for us to worry about next year if he's 4th in scoring... he's gone...

The Hog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 22, 2008, 07:44:22 am
You could say that for any team in the SEC this year. I don't see a single team with enough depth to win after losing a key player to injury. Take away Fortson from us, or Tyler Smith from UT, or Nick C. from Florida and they're all toast!
I don't know about taking Tyler Smith because in the early part of the year, the Vols played better when Smith was out.  In the Georgetown he sat while his teammates played very well.  I understand what you are saying and Smith is the Vols team leader whether he is on of off the court.
Automatic RUN!