Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dykes just said Mcdonald is Gone for Good

Started by Gohawgs 71, December 17, 2008, 07:47:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohawgs 71

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Calihog

I heard it too and ran up to see if I had missed something.... WTH?  He said he had decided to take his services elsewhere.

Arazorbackguy1

Hollywood_HOGan45

thug
good riddence.

Good thrown out of GWU also.

Arazorbackguy1

This is the same guy that didn't care much for his first juco and didn't get along with his second stop in juco. Attitude is everything!

RZRBack_FAN

We never should have signed him to start with. We don't need to be reaching to sign kids that have been kicked out of other schools. Maybe Pel will do something useful with his scholly. We sure need a big time recruit to help the class for next year.

Hawgrox

Quote from: Calihog on December 17, 2008, 08:01:52 pm
I heard it too and ran up to see if I had missed something.... WTH?  He said he had decided to take his services elsewhere.

He's taken a position in Obama's cabinet...

Dr. Starcs

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

3kgthog

Montrell just did us a huge favor. Now we can use that scholly on someone that's SEC quality. Good riddance to that head case.

claycohog

He's been gone for a while, they were just waiting for the end of semester to announce it.

Cajun Hog

Gohawgs 71

Quote from: claycohog on December 17, 2008, 09:40:37 pm
He's been gone for a while, they were just waiting for the end of semester to announce it.

OK and why????  Everyone keeps saying he's a headcase...problem, thug..... Provide Details!!!

elksnort

Quote from: ChargerHog on December 17, 2008, 08:13:17 pm
We never should have signed him to start with. We don't need to be reaching to sign kids that have been kicked out of other schools. Maybe Pel will do something useful with his scholly. We sure need a big time recruit to help the class for next year.
I agree. How desperate has the U of A's basketball program become to sign players with repeating issues. If there gonna have issues, than they better be at least "Ron Huery" good.

jgphillips3

So... does no one know the specifics of what happened here or is everyone just avoiding saying it?

opineonswine

Supposedly he had a bad attitude and yelled at the coach apparently including the use of profanity.  That's the rumor.  I don't know it for a fact but suspect that is the deal.

Conway4Hogs

Hey Montrell...I need those frozen items double bagged.

Corkscrew Johnson

Quote from: ChargerHog on December 17, 2008, 08:13:17 pm

I believe he was a late signee to replace Daniel Payne's unexpected grade issues.  At that point you might have no choice but to roll the dice and hope for the best...

M L (bassplayer)

Is there a big guy on the football team with basketball skills?

claycohog

Quote from: Gohawgs71 on December 17, 2008, 09:47:28 pm
OK and why????  Everyone keeps saying he's a headcase...problem, thug..... Provide Details!!!
Don't worry about it, he's gone now.  Lets move on.

opineonswine

Quote from: claycohog on December 18, 2008, 07:55:54 am

He crossed the coach and the coach didn't put up with it.  Simple as that.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

kimjongsqUeAl

Quote from: Gohawgs71 on December 17, 2008, 09:47:28 pm

Nobody knows, my friend.  I've been trying for a while to get info on what the hell this dude did and I get nothing every time.  The few peeps who do know aren't talking.  We may get lucky one day down the road but for now no one is saying anything.  I feel your pain.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

jgphillips3

Quote from: opineonswine on December 17, 2008, 10:07:12 pm
Supposedly he had a bad attitude and yelled at the coach apparently including the use of profanity.  That's the rumor.  I don't know it for a fact but suspect that is the deal.

Thank you.  If he did have an attitude and cussed the coach, he has to go.  You might could tolerate that from a superstar player in the right situation on a veteran team, but you cannot tolerate that from a marginal player on a young team that is already fragile.  The coach has to be respected or the team will fall apart (which is something we have seen a few times in the years following Nolan).  Good move Coach Pel.

southeasthog

Sounds like he told Pel to STFU!

Boarcephus

Quote from: claycohog on December 18, 2008, 07:55:54 am

I hate posters who say "Let's move on" or "nothing to see here".  You don't decide for any of us.  If people want to discuss MM, let them.  If you don't want to, don't, but don't tell others what to do or how to think.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

davis01

Quote from: opineonswine on December 18, 2008, 10:59:30 am
He crossed the coach and the coach didn't put up with it.  Simple as that.
If every one knew the real details they would understand why he is gone.  It is a lot worse than what most are guessing.  I'm not going to spill it, and the university can't either without having trouble.

LJHOG

Quote from: davis01 on December 18, 2008, 10:28:00 pm
If every one knew the real details they would understand why he is gone.  It is a lot worse than what most are guessing.  I'm not going to spill it, and the university can't either without having trouble.
what?  he done went an kilt somebody or robbed a bank??

IMAballHawg

Quote from: davis01 on December 18, 2008, 10:28:00 pm

So instead of telling everyone what the truth of the matter is, you're going to sit on your thumbs and let rumors run wild.
If its the truth, I feel it is OK to say it.  Rumors and lies are what should not be posted.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

Calihog

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 18, 2008, 09:07:35 pm
I hate posters who say "Let's move on" or "nothing to see here".  You don't decide for any of us.  If people want to discuss MM, let them.  If you don't want to, don't, but don't tell others what to do or how to think.

Amen Brother....

Hoggy1

This guy will probably have trouble making a whopper with cheese only.

You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

hillhog