Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS VS AUSTIN PEE GAME THREAD

Started by Maverick Razorback, December 17, 2008, 07:15:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgrox

Smithian

Ulysses_S_Grunt

MDH

Crowd sounds good tonight.  Don't know how many are there, but they've been more active than of late.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Hawgrox

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

BBHog

Moore is going to be a great fit as the front man in our press.  Long, quick, decent hands, good feet.  He's going to be a good player for us. 

I can't believe you crazies are talking bad about Welsh.  There's no problem.  He's a team player...just trying to be a leader ;)

SteveInArk

Boy... if no one is in Rotnei's face, it is THREE...  nice shot.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Ulysses_S_Grunt

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Maverick Razorback

IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

SteveInArk

Boarcephus

Settles the deal with McDonald.  Out of here.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

kingoftherapids

refs are horrible. kickball has to be intentional

Khallos

rotnei. what have you done with the ap defense?

give them back, they just wanna play basketball.

Maverick Razorback

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

huntindoc

If Fortson could shoot FT's he could score 50 on this team.  They can't keep from fouling him on the drive.  He's faster than a hiccup.

hd

Kevin

i love the discipline pel has, you are either in or out.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

alaback

Earl

Kevin

Maverick Razorback

Boarcephus

Quote from: Earl on December 17, 2008, 07:48:55 pm
what did they say about Mc Donald?

He's chosen to continue his career elsewhere.  JD talked to JP and said JP wishes him luck.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

catfish07

Quote from: kingoftherapids on December 17, 2008, 07:46:35 pm
refs are horrible. kickball has to be intentional

Nope, intentionality (spelling?) has nothing to do with a kickball violation.
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

fortson with an offensive board and put back with a foul! dude is a tiny little beast!

SteveInArk

You gotta know, Fortson doesn't look like a true freshman... boy am I glad we have this kid...

Ulysses_S_Grunt

fortson with 15 points in the first half, 4 assists and 2 boards

Ulysses_S_Grunt

henry drains from way out! 48-41 hogs!

Hawgrox

JASON EFFIN' HENRY!!!!!!

...from 25 no less.

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: catfish07 on December 17, 2008, 07:52:59 pm
Nope, intentionality (spelling?) has nothing to do with a kickball violation.
then how do you call the violation? if i throw it at a defenders leg..is it a kickball violation on them?

SteveInArk

Ulysses_S_Grunt

50-41 hogs!! 31 seconds left  in the first half

Maverick Razorback

Hawgrox

Boarcephus

This is as good as we've looked all year.  Playing well against a very decent opponent.

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

alaback

Ulysses_S_Grunt

catfish07

Quote from: Maverick Razorback on December 17, 2008, 07:55:02 pm
then how do you call the violation? if i throw it at a defenders leg..is it a kickball violation on them?

Yes, any contact from the thigh to the foot is a kickball violation.
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

SteveInArk

Hawgrox

Hogs lookin' good!!! 9 point lead at the half.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

hogs go into the half up 9... 50-41... looking good so far guys!

ListenHereMister

BENJAMINX

MDH

Damn I wish I was there!  This has been a heck of a fun game.  Better competition might bring out good things in this team.  I'm still not happy when Welsh runs the point, but overall I'm pretty happy.  This team is going to be crazy good next season.  They might do it this season, but we don't quite have the depth we need.  We'll see how SEC play goes.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Hawgrox

Quote from: catfish07 on December 17, 2008, 07:57:46 pm
Yes, any contact from the thigh to the foot is a kickball violation.

You guys need to get in the correct forum. This is the JUMP BALL forum...we talk BASKETBALL here...go post this stuff on the KICKBALL forum. ;)