Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBBs handling of AA

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, October 16, 2017, 11:40:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

This is all just a guesture, but I wonder if CBB simply went to AA and told him that we're going with CK. So he could either 1) be benched by a freshman, or 2) he can remain injured, be able to save face, and blame a subpar season on the weak OLine for any possible NFL interest.

I know AA is tough as nails. Whether we like his attitude or not, I just think it's strange he isn't playing due to an injury. He very well might have a serious injury and if he does, I hope he makes a full recovery. But what do you think the odds are of the aforementioned convo?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Sed76

I doubt it. I mean he kept Brandon in the game against Missouri in 2014 and the kid couldn't even stand up straight. When it comes to quarterbacks he doesn't seem to have that "quick trigger" that a previous coach boasted about.

Smokehouse

I think he should have been rested against NMSU to try and get closer to fully healthy, and instead they just let him take more licks in that game, then left him in at USC-e after the injury was clearly even further aggravated. Ran him into the ground behind a weak o-line (last year and this season) and now he's the scapegoat for an under-prepared offense.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

The Hawg Marshal