Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd thoughts on the O'Line

Started by lakecityhog, October 15, 2017, 07:40:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lakecityhog

When I saw the starting O'Line for the Bama game I thought well Anderson has it close to right, but thinking about it now he may well have it "righter" than I 1st thought.

Maybe he has Ragnow at RG to provide on-field "coaching" for BWallace??? And, maybe Gibson can prove to be a reliable LT with a few games under his belt. It just really pisses me off that we have to get to G6 to figure this out.

What shape would AA be in right now if we put these 5 guys together in March and April all the way thru the fall camp? I truly believe that our sack total would be much lower and our running game would be better.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Yeah we may very well only have one loss now.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: lakecityhog on October 15, 2017, 07:40:27 pm
When I saw the starting O'Line for the Bama game I thought well Anderson has it close to right, but thinking about it now he may well have it "righter" than I 1st thought.

Maybe he has Ragnow at RG to provide on-field "coaching" for BWallace??? And, maybe Gibson can prove to be a reliable LT with a few games under his belt. It just really pisses me off that we have to get to G6 to figure this out.

What shape would AA be in right now if we put these 5 guys together in March and April all the way thru the fall camp? I truly believe that our sack total would be much lower and our running game would be better.

The coaching staff took off this summer.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 15, 2017, 08:14:48 pm
The coaching staff took off this summer.

It certainly appears that way, which is extremely sad