Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boys playing against men......

Started by Martygit, October 14, 2017, 06:37:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

.......there's just something unfair about this - can we just pick up our ball and go home and claim that we're not going to play in such an unfair game??????????????????????????????????????
RIP OTR, REV

hog47

Quote from: MartinGit on October 14, 2017, 06:37:53 pm
.......there's just something unfair about this - can we just pick up our ball and go home and claim that we're not going to play in such an unfair game??????????????????????????????????????
I agree. Our poor boys are so poorly coached that's it's so embarrassing.  Plus, we don't much talent. 

racinghog

Martygit

Quote from: racinghog on October 14, 2017, 07:02:30 pm
Chemicals work

So, you're saying that if we had spiked the Alabama player's food with chemicals for the last week we might have a chance?
RIP OTR, REV

StanHog

Quote from: MartinGit on October 14, 2017, 06:37:53 pm
We currently have more yards than they have points. That's good, right?

Tiredofhogssucking

Are we winning the time of possession.  I've heard that's really important. 

razorsharptusk

Bama 10 yards per carry average.  Defense having to be motivated 6 minutes into the game.  What more do the powers that be need to stop this embarrassing continued coaching of this team.
GO HOGS!!

racinghog

Quote from: MartinGit on October 14, 2017, 07:04:10 pm
So, you're saying that if we had spiked the Alabama player's food with chemicals for the last week we might have a chance?
Nope....but it might have LOL....they do things physically that defies human performance.

hog47

Can you believe how inept we are? Our line is pathetic.

HawgPilot

Martygit

October 14, 2017, 07:25:20 pm #10 Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:24:21 pm by MartinGit
I'm just pissed that Laura Rutledge isn't doing this game so that I would have something hot to look at
RIP OTR, REV

RebHog

On offense they should drain the play clock to single digits every time. We might have a chance at the spread with  this strategy.

Athog

Quote from: hog47 on October 14, 2017, 06:47:29 pm
I agree. Our poor boys are so poorly coached that's it's so embarrassing.  Plus, we don't much talent. 

Does not matter the talent is not there.

DeltaBoy

Bear Bryant would have trouble winning with this team!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ChicoHog

With the exception of Ragnow I don't think we have one player that would start for Bama.  Probably not even on the 2 deep.   They have more NFL talent on their team every year than we have had in about 10 years.  There is no comparison. 

jimhog

The talent level was so much in bama's favor that it was embarrassing. It was like 7th graders playing a senior high team.

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: jimhog on October 15, 2017, 05:21:16 pm
The talent level was so much in bama's favor that it was embarrassing. It was like 7th graders playing a senior high team.

Yes, that statement is very true.  So, here we are getting ready to finish year FIVE of Mr. Bielema.  Almost every player on this team has been recruited and signed under his watch.  Why do we not have the talent to compete in the SEC?  Look no further that Mr. Bielema.....

Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

BartIV

And just think, they don't pay us to play them. That needs to change

LRHawg

They pick us as their homecoming game for a reason.