Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gene Chizik is right...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 23, 2017, 11:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jst01 on September 23, 2017, 11:06:25 pm
These insane posts about fixing 10% of the problem are funny. It's not even a matter of in game action!! The problem is the architect!

Watch Your mouth unless you want to wake up with it next door to your chocolate factory...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on September 24, 2017, 11:11:30 am
Watch Your mouth unless you want to wake up with it next door to your chocolate factory...

Funniest post of the day by far.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on September 24, 2017, 09:32:34 am
Austin Allen needs some blocking and a couple more playmakers at receiver. Kid is a really good quarterback who is getting beat up every game.

You mean the one who threw into triple coverage on the last play of the game?

You mean the one who pumped once before throwing to Patton giving Patton LESS room to catch the ball in bounds? 
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci