Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beard...

Started by Danny J, December 06, 2016, 08:12:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

I am not sure his stats but he was a floor general tonight with his communication and getting the D in the right spots. He should be starting IMO

hobhog

He and dusty off bench seems to be working. Therefore I predict we change lineup next game....

I have always thought Anton was the toughest player on the team. Needs to be in late for sure.

rude1

Gotta eat some crow myself on Beard, I was never much of a Beard fan, I thought he looked for his offense too much and wasn't good at it. This year thus far he is probably our second most efficient player, behind (gasp) Mannie.

Little Lady Back

Beard is playing great ball. His leadership and toughness reminds me of Corey Beck.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

daprospecta

Quote from: rude1 on December 06, 2016, 08:19:05 pm
Gotta eat some crow myself on Beard, I was never much of a Beard fan, I thought he looked for his offense too much and wasn't good at it. This year thus far he is probably our second most efficient player, behind (gasp) Mannie.
The layup Manny made in the first half was the most athletic move I've seen him make. I've always felt there is a budding offense to his game that he silenced because that was not his role. He's not a jump shooter but he's practically money close to the basket.

WBOBO

Beard, Dusty, and Moses seem to play better together.  Also Manny and Beard click pretty good together.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

FATHAWG08

Beard looked strong with the ball tonight. Made some game winning decisions running the Offense. Also made some plays when we went to our zone trap on defense. Solid game for Beard.
I love off season Football!!

JayBell

His defense sets him apart.  Hannahs and Barford can score points, but it looks like Anderson may rely on Beard and Watkins more when he wants composure and defense.