Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the future

Started by skinnypig, December 05, 2016, 11:39:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnypig

hogwood

F'in NASTY! Gafford has a lot of potential. People say he may not be a huge scorer as a freshman, but I think he will be an offensive threat right away. The seniors will probably have most of the offense covered anyways, but Gafford on the floor will not be ignored. That dunk is something Kingsley could not do in a game. Gafford is very athletic. This kid should flourish here.

poloprince

That boy wild  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

Rawker

Man - first let me say that, having seen BP a few times when he was in high school, I'm more excited about DG at this juncture.  BUT I gotta extend props to the sweet bounce pass that ended up being absolutely a perfect calculation for where DG was in his approach!  Maybe we should bring that kid along in a package deal, just so he can do that for DG. 

Arazorbackguy1

I hope he can do that in college.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

RealHog

Something that I noticed, but not sure if he did intentionally was tap the ball when he blocked it instead of sending it to the 3rd row. Although it can be a big crowd pleaser, many said what made Bill Russell the best shot blocker ever was he would tap it to himself or a teammate and make it a steal. Would be an amazing skill in starting a fast break. Loving what I see from Dan so far.

bvillepig

Quote from: RealHog on December 06, 2016, 12:11:14 am
Something that I noticed, but not sure if he did intentionally was tap the ball when he blocked it instead of sending it to the 3rd row. Although it can be a big crowd pleaser, many said what made Bill Russell the best shot blocker ever was he would tap it to himself or a teammate and make it a steal. Would be an amazing skill in starting a fast break. Loving what I see from Dan so far.
That's what made Big O such a great shot blocker.