Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Peay

Started by HognitiveDissonance, December 03, 2016, 11:30:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

Can't see that name without thinking of Dick Vitale after a 1980s NCAA tourney game chanting 'Let's go Peay! Let's go Peay!

Yea, it was a meaningless home game, but was a well played game. It does count as a 'W', and you never know, may be glad to have another 'W' come selection time.

Good to see Kingsley's stat line, 13 pts, 3 blks, several steals. Still only seven shots, though. Have to keep working on that.

Bailey got a needed opportunity to play.

CJ Jones needs to play more. Period. He has produced in virtually every game he's played, going back to Spain.

Smalltownhog95

There's a lot of good scorers competing for 5 spots on the floor. Going to be hard to get them all their minutes.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Arazorbackguy1

We were sandwiched between two games with IPFW. They lost the first matchup in overtime and play them again this Saturday.  Interesting scheduling at the Peay!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Wisco Pig

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on December 04, 2016, 09:40:28 am
We were sandwiched between two games with IPFW. They lost the first matchup in overtime and play them again this Saturday.  Interesting scheduling at the Peay!

AP and IPFW played two games against each other last season, too -- there must be a personal connection between the two coaching staffs.

Another bit of trivia, from an Arkansas perspective -- AP's next two road games after IPFW are at Wofford and at Indiana. 

Danny J

Yes...Jones needs more minutes...I would at worst split his minutes with Watkins.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on December 04, 2016, 03:25:21 am
There's a lot of good scorers competing for 5 spots on the floor. Going to be hard to get them all their minutes.

How about we tell our best shooters  the one who gets the most playing time is the one who plays the best defense and rebounder.