Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Austin Peay

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 03, 2016, 06:29:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

The effort on the glass by Cook and Bailey!! The effort is there tonight.

phadedhawg

Quote from: jjdlc on December 03, 2016, 07:28:52 pm
Liked what I saw out of that lineup.

aye it was an interesting look.  Glad to see so many players getting some playing time. 

daprospecta

They are playing looser at the moment.  Looking good at the moment.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Danny J

Jones should be first off bench if not starting...period

phadedhawg

This is about as good as I've seen 'em look so far.  Keep it up!!!

jjdlc

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 03, 2016, 07:32:29 pm
aye it was an interesting look.  Glad to see so many players getting some playing time.

They were scrapping for rebounds and getting easy baskets as a result.

Danny J

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 03, 2016, 07:32:06 pm
Cook is getting better no doubt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

We've gotta a bit sloppy the last couple minutes and our shots aren't dropping.  Good timeout.

Hogimus Prime

Tired of the 4 guard lineups with Watkins out there.

Pigasaurus

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 03, 2016, 07:32:06 pm

Bailey scores twice so pulled back to the bench.  This sitting someone when they are getting hot irritates me.  I swear if Hannahs made 5 3's in a row, Anderson would sit him down. 
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on December 03, 2016, 07:42:53 pm
Tired of the 4 guard lineups with Watkins out there.

That miss lay up by Watkins started this run

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Moses...bad turnover to end the half.  Oh well.  Decent effort, great for a few stretches.  I think we will pull away in the 2nd half. 

elksnort

We should win this game, but darn, we play sloppy basketball. 

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: pigasaurus on December 03, 2016, 07:44:24 pm
Bailey scores twice so pulled back to the bench.  This sitting someone when they are getting hot irritates me.  I swear if Hannahs made 5 3's in a row, Anderson would sit him down. 

MA had got to get Watkins his 20 something minutes a game

Letsroll1200

Quote from: jjdlc on December 03, 2016, 07:35:45 pm
They were scrapping for rebounds and getting easy baskets as a result.

Playing cook and Bailey together was a different look but good results

Knot2brite

Bailey and Jones need some more minutes. Cook needs to start making that short corner shot. If he does it will open it up for Moses. Thomas needs to make better decisions at times but he is around the ball and that is a good thing. Beard has never met a shot he didn't like...which isn't always bad. Barford and Macon are still finding their way and if they find it soon they can make opposing teams pay. Except for the last few minutes they didn't look terrible. Keep playing
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

HoopS

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on December 03, 2016, 07:52:48 pm
MA had got to get Watkins his 20 something minutes a game
man I really don't like comments like this. Insulting on so many levels.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: HoopS on December 03, 2016, 08:00:00 pm
man I really don't like comments like this. Insulting on so many levels.

Then don't read it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoopS

phadedhawg

daprospecta

First time I saw us take advantage of Moses inside and kicking out for open 3's. Good to see!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!