Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Austin Peay

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 03, 2016, 06:29:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phadedhawg

Beard coming out of the game.  He had a good effort tonight

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Moses just went to work in low post and created a shot for himself.  Good to see him make that one.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

We've had a few too many travelling violations tonight but that's mainly due to effort.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Moses to Bailey for easy bucket.  Moses really seeing the floor and making some great passes tonight.  5 assists.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

This Moses/Bailey combo looks great in junk time.  Hope we see more of it

daprospecta

Moses is playing like an NBA player tonight. Minus that last play haha.

PonderinHog

Bench points = 48

Starters = 44

Long time no see anything like that.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogimus Prime

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Good stuff.  Walk on got some playing time. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

PonderinHog

58 points in the second half.   :razorback:

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: daprospecta on December 03, 2016, 08:49:50 pm
This team has sooooo much potential. 

Yes it does.  Really liked Cook and Bailey playing together with Thompson/Kingsley.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 03, 2016, 08:49:15 pm
Good stuff.  Walk on got some playing time.

He had two good looks at the three. When you're a walk -on, gotta make the most of those chances to make a memory.
Hogs up! Covid down!

BentonvilleJeff

We seem to be starting to come together as a team. Looked a whole lot better tonight. Seeing improvement for sure.

Letsroll1200

The starting line up set the tone and the line up of Bailey, Cook and Thompson outworked Peay  on the boards.

phadedhawg

We will know how far we've come and have left to go when we go back out on the road.  I'm hopeful.  Lots of potential on this team.

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Jonteviosk

Hell yeah Adrio 14 pts 7 reb 2 asst 1 st 2 bl and CJ Jones 11 pts 2 asst 3 bl hell yeah now that's what I talking about. Their best game to date lol...Might both be difference makers later in the season. Now Houston should show how much we have or havnt improved lol.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

poloprince

Not many threads being started in jumpball after a blowout win. I find that interesting. Good moments for #15 :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

TheRazorback500

Listening to a Hog win makes a long rainy road trip worthwhile. Nice win!

"We Hogs Tonight"-Coach A

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Jonteviosk

2 questions

1. Whose this Homes I see on the stat sheet?
2. Is R J Glasper gone for the entire year?
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Jonteviosk

After this team we beat are we british? Do we just say Good day Governor?

jjdlc

Quote from: Jonteviosk on December 03, 2016, 10:18:10 pm
2 questions

1. Whose this Homes I see on the stat sheet?
2. Is R J Glasper gone for the entire year?

Homes is a walk on, they were trying to get him a  scor at the end of the game.

Glasper is out for the year, had shoulder surgery.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

PonderinHog

I really liked the way the game was officiated last night.  I hope we get those guys back a few times this year, whoever they are. 

Also, we played like a tournament team last night.   More, please!   :razorback:

Little Lady Back

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 04, 2016, 08:45:02 am
I really liked the way the game was officiated last night.  I hope we get those guys back a few times this year, whoever they are. 

Also, we played like a tournament team last night.   More, please!   :razorback:

Yes!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

GuvHog

December 04, 2016, 10:14:03 am #196 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:53:22 am by GuvHog
Very nice win!

That was the Hogs doing what they are supposed to do to a lower level team in a BIG way.

Well done Hogs!!

I noticed the actual attendance was listed as a little over 10,000. That's good to see.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

tusksincolorado

How quickly "they" run back with a one game success.... :puke:
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

GuvHog

Hey, I've been as critical of Mike Anderson and his Hog basketball program as anyone has but when credit is due, it must be given.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

tusksincolorado

Quote from: GuvHog on December 04, 2016, 11:47:42 am
Hey, I've been as critical of Mike Anderson and his Hog basketball program as anyone has but when credit is due, it must be given.

Not speaking to you Guv, I know you are passionate....just the bandwagon fans that jump on as easily as they jump off....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!